Axis Bank credit cards are one of the most demanding credit cards in India. The attractive cashback offers and easy repayment option make this card one of its kind. The payment process is also simple as the credit card users can do the payment of their bill through online as well as the offline process. You can pay via a credit card of the same bank or the other bank or using a debit card of Axis Bank or other bank. The online payment method is as follows:
Axis Credit Card Payment through Debit Card/Credit Card
- Pay the bill through internet banking service
- Credit Card bills can be paid from other bank accounts by using the Electronic Clearing Service.
- Use NEFT (National Electronic Fund Transfer) to pay their outstanding credit card bills from any bank account.
- Pay bills through the Visa Money Transfer service.
- Use Axis Bank Android mobile App to make the payment with your registered mobile numbers to bank using secured payment channel.
- Use the Immediate Payment Service (IMPS) to pay the bill.
- You can also pay by sending an SMS from their registered mobile numbers.
- A cheque or draft can be drawn in favor of ‘Axis Bank Credit Card number’, which should be dropped at the bank’s branches.
- Customers can make cash payments at branches, with the clearance being made the very same day.
- Card holders can pay the minimum amount due or the total amount due through the bank’s current or savings accounts using the Auto Debit facility.
- Payments can be done at the bank’s ATMs using debit cards by credit card customers.
Benefits of Online Credit Card Payment
Everything is digitizing and in this busy life it becomes really difficult to take out time to pay the bill outside the online zone. So here are some of the advantages of choosing the online process:
Axis Bank is one of the leading banks in India when it comes to credit cards. The wide array of features and benefits available on Axis Bank credit cards make them one of its kind. Let us have a look at the best credit cards offered by Axis Bank:
Best Credit Cards offered by Axis Bank
- Signature Credit Card with Lifestyle Benefits
- Miles & More
- My Choice
- My Wings
- My Business
- Titanium Smart Traveller
- Insta Easy
- My Zone
- Neo Credit Card
- Vistara Signature
- Vistara Credit Card
How can you apply for Axis Credit Card?
If you have one of these cards or have not yet started your credit card journey with Axis Bank, you can apply for any of the above-mentioned cards. So, let us have a look at the process.
- Login the official website of the bank
- Go to the credit card page
- Check the credit card eligibility
- Mention the details like the current residing city, your date of birth, which profession are you in, whether or not you have an Axis Bank credit card, and your Axis Bank savings account number (if any)
- Once you have completed the above process, you will get the list of the cards that you are eligible for
- Out of all the cards mentioned, you can choose the card that suits your purpose so as to enjoy the benefits
Axis Bank Credit Card Eligibility
Just like any other bank, Axis Bank also has a set criterion according to which it accepts credit card applications. This credit card eligibility is subject to change from one person to another but the general eligibility is as follows:
- If you are a credit card holder then you must be between 18-70 years of age
- You must be an Indian resident
- An add-on card owner must be above 15 years of age
The list of documents you must have to get a credit card from this bank are as follows:
- 1 passport size photo
- Original and photocopy of PAN Card
- Form 16, Last 6 months salary slip or ITR as your income proof
- Residence Proof- Aadhar card/Voter ID Card/Electricity Bill
Axis Credit Card login
You can login on the Axis Bank Netbanking with the help of the customer ID and the login password and check the status of your credit card like the statement, offers, etc.