When you take a personal loan, you are sure about the purpose for which you are taking it. Most of the time, there is a financial emergency such as paying off medical bills, credit card bills, or any other personal need. Whatever be the purpose, you will have to repay the loan on time and hence it is important to choose the lender which can offer a lower rate of interest on your requested loan amount.
At Bajaj Finserv, both salaried and self-employed people are eligible to get a personal loan. The finance company has started offering personal loans to self-employed otherwise only a salaried person could apply for it. Bajaj Finserv personal loan interest rate is one of the lowest in the market making it all time favorite financers for the people. In this article, we have given all the necessary details a person should know who is looking for a personal loan at Bajaj Finserv.
Features & Benefits
- Low-interest rate-10.99% p.a. onwards
- Higher amount up to ₹25 lakhs
- Tenure up to 5 years
- Flexi loans
- Instant approval
- Online access
- Pre Approved offers
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Interest Rate
The most important detail a borrower would look for is the interest rate he/she is getting. Here at Bajaj Finserv, the rates are one of the lowest personal loan interest rates with the starting rate of 10.99% per annum.
Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria for Bajaj Finserv
Just like any other finance company, Bajaj Finserv also has a certain eligibility criteria which are subject to change from profession to profession. So, here is the eligibility criteria:
- Minimum age of the applicant-25 years
- Maximum age of the applicant-53 years
- Net monthly salary:
- ₹40,000 (Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Surat, Thane)
- ₹35,000 (Chandigarh, Cochin, Jaipur, Nagpur)
- ₹30,000 (Aurangabad, Baroda, Bhubaneswar, Indore, Madurai, Mysore, Nasik, Trivandrum, Vijayawada, Vizag)
However, the amount and rates are calculated with the help of the eligibility calculator and can be used online for free.
To apply for a personal loan at Bajaj Finserv, you must have to have the following documents:
- Last 2 months salary slips
- Last 3 months bank statement with salary credit details
- Employee ID card
- Identity Proof- Passport/Voter ID Card/Driving License/PAN Card
- Address Proof- Passport/Driving License/Ration Card/Latest Mobile Bill/Letter from employer (with HR/admin sign)
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan EMI Calculator
Anyone who knows how to access to computer can use this calculator and check the monthly installment of a personal loan. The main reason for using Bajaj Finserv personal loan EMI calculator is that it gives you the accurate details about your installments within few seconds. To check the monthly installments, you need to mention the below data in the calculator:
- Loan amount
- Interest rat
If you take a personal loan of ₹10,00,000 for the tenure of 5 years at the interest rate of 10.99% p.a. The EMI, Total Interest Outgo, and Total Amount will be:
Total Interest Outgo- ₹3,04,246
Total Amount- ₹13,04,246
As you can see, you can very easily check your EMIs for Bajaj Finserv personal loan interest rate with the help of a personal loan EMI calculator and pay a suitable monthly installment.