Beauty is about being cozy in your skin. Beauty is way more skin deep. Quality skin care and living healthy lifestyle delays the natural aging of your skin also prevents various other skin problems. You should take care of your skin to get a flawless look. You live in an age of social media and selfies, where men, women, and children find themselves under a lot of stress to show up their perfect, flawless, unmarked skin in front of the whole world. It is necessary to keep your skin healthy and beautiful as it protects your internal organs from a threat such as UV rays, germs, and other environmental pollutants.
- Bits of Advice for Healthy Skin:
- Protects you and your skin from the sun as it may cause age spots, wrinkles, increases the possibility of skin cancer and various skin problems. So to avoid these problems, apply sunscreen lotion on your skin every 2 hours of an SPF of 15 or above.
- You should immediately quit smoking if in the habit as it makes your skin appear aged, also causes wrinkles. Your skin starts looking dull and pale. Smoking increases the risk of skin cancer.
- You should always serve your skin gently. Limit your bath time; use warm water instead of hot water. Avoid usage of strong soaps or detergents as it may clear the oil out of your skin. You may also use ketomac cream as it has got antifungal properties, contains ketoconazole, which helps fight pimples and acne.
- Always have a healthy diet containing vegetables, fruits, whole grains, lean proteins to feel and look the best. Drink enough amount of water to hydrate your skin.
- You should get sufficient sleep to manage unconditional stress as it may cause acne breakouts or other skin problems.
- Food to consume for healthy skin: Food is an equally important aspect of maintaining healthy glowing skin.
- Avocados contain healthy fats which benefit the function and health of your body and keep the skin moisturized and flexible.
- Fatty fish like salmon reduces inflammation, keeps your skin moisturized, and is a rich source of vitamin E, protein, and zinc.
- Sunflower seeds contain vitamin E, an essential antioxidant for skin.
- Dark chocolate or cocoa contains hydrating nutrients and is filled with antioxidants, which makes your skin appear brighter and clearer.
- Apart from these, yogurt, kale, berries, yellow and red bell peppers, walnuts, broccoli, tomatoes, green tea are also known to b good for the skin.
- Prevention of acne and pimple: Acne start appearing when the oil glands of your skin are, and the pores become swollen.
- One should wash his/her face daily to remove all the dirt, excess oil, and sweat. You should use a mild cleanser to get the best results.
- Before selecting any skincare product, you should be aware of your skin type. Oily and combined skin is most prone to pimples.
- You should moisturize your skin daily to stay hydrated. Doctors and physicians recommend using fragrance-free moisturizers, or creams that contain ketoconazole as it helps prevent the growth of fungi and yeast. Ketomac has got a wide range of products including ketoconazole cream for acne, which helps in damaging the fungal cell resulting in death.
- Always stay hydrated, limit the usage of makeup, exposure to the sun to avoid dehydration. You should never pop out your pimples or touch your face before washing your hand.
Glowing skin is the outcome of proper skincare. So you should maintain and take appropriate care of your skin to wear it for the rest of your lifetime.