Clinical outcomes regard stem cell therapy points to the fact that it has evolved considerably in the last few years. The major advantage of this form of treatment is that it does provide timely relief from pain coupled with injuries that are difficult to heal. This is with the help of medications or any other alternative forms of treatment. Researches are putting in a lot of efforts so as to apply the concept of stem cell therapy for the treatment of diseases of the heart and diabetes.
Where stem cell treatment comes into picture is treatment of prolotherapy and it would mean to manage pain. You could consider this form of treatment to be a pain management module and it is a minimal invasive procedure. This could be provided with anaesthesia or administered with other substances as well. It deals with the damaged, painful nerves or the joints as well . Now what are the common conditions which stem cell treatment could cure. Yes it could cure pain in the limbs , legs , knees etc.
More about stem cell therapy
In this type of treatment, the own cells of a patient are being used so that the damaged tissue is repaired. In a quick manner this procedure is conducted with the help of injections and it is rated to be an outpatient procedure. Generally this type of treatment helps patients to overcome
- The wound or injuries heel in a quick manner
- Any form of pain is reduced and even chronic pain where need of medications are on the lesser side
- The functional aspect, improved sleep and quality of life is ensured
- Nerve damage is decreased
- Increase of collagen
- New heart and blood tissues are generated
- Skin wounds are healed in a quick manner, hair loss is reduced and prevents scar formation
- Patients are able to return back to their normal activities in the shortest time frame possible
As per research experts, there is no limit to the variety of diseases that could be treated with the help of stem cell therapy . Since they could multiply fast it is used in the treatment of a wide variety of diseases in modern times and this includes hair loss, vision impairment to name a few
How it works
Normally stem cells are taken from a couple of areas in the human body. As it is evident that the cells could be removed from the fat stored regions of the human body it is termed as Adipose stem cell therapy. When you avail stem cell therapy in India you become part of the following benefits
- As they are termed to be unspecialized, it means that it could be transported from one area of the body to another that is prone to damage. This would help to transform the damaged cell in a way that repair work is carried in an able manner
In comparison to other cells, stem cells do become a unique type of cell which performs a specialized function.