Axis Bank has a large number of products and services to offer and credit cards are among the best service provided by them. The option to customize the card as per the requirement gives you the choice to apply for a card as per the requirement.
There are even cards with No annual fees and no joining fees. As an applicant, you can simply choose the card/s online on the bank’ website and apply then and there. Here are the types of card and the offers on some of the best credit cards available at Axis Bank.
What are the different types of credit cards at Axis Bank?
The variety of cards available at Axis Bank are as follows:
- Signature Credit Card with Lifestyle Benefits
- Miles & More
- My Choice
- My Wings
- My Business
- Titanium Smart Traveller
- Insta Easy
- My Zone
- Neo Credit Card
- Vistara Signature
- Vistara Credit Card
What are the different Axis Bank credit card offers?
The Axis Bank credit cards offered have attractive reward points and cash back points which make them one of the most demanding credit cards in India. Let us look at the offers on some of the best credit cards.
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card Offers
- For every ₹200 spent through credit card, you can get 4-40 points
- 100 points on first online transaction
- 10x points on weekend dining(only on the selected category of merchants registered)
- 5x points on weekend shopping(only on the selected category of merchants registered)
- Exciting offers on movie ticket bookings, dining, shopping etc
Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card Offers
- Yatra voucher worth ₹ 5000 for swiping the card thrice within 60 days (2 months)
- On a spend of 2.5 lakhs, Yatra vouchers worth ₹5,000
- 10 points on every ₹ 200 spent on the credit card domestically/internationally
Axis Bank Neo Credit Card
- BookMyShow vouchers worth ₹ 200
- Shop at Jabong with a gift voucher worth ₹ 500
- 10% off on every cashback on movie tickets, mobile recharges and online shopping
Axis Bank My Wings Credit Card
- 2 complimentary flight tickets
- Enjoy 20% cashback on flight tickets, with a maximum of ₹500 per ticket
- Hotels and holiday vouchers worth ₹10,000
- 100 points on the first online transaction
Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card
- A welcome gift of complimentary premium economy class air ticket.
- Avail exclusive Club Vistara Silver Membership privileges like priority check-in as well as additional baggage allowance
- 4 CV points to grab on every spend of ₹200.
- 1 premium economy class ticket on a spend of ₹1.50 lakh-4.50 lakhs a year.
- Avail 3,000 bonus reward points on spending ₹75,000 in a year.
- Enjoy complimentary lounge access at select airports within India
- Axis Bank Dining Delights to let you save 15% on dining at partner restaurants
- Extraordinary Weekends program from a chef at a restaurant to relaxing in the yacht
Axis Bank Miles and More World Credit Card
- You can earn 5000 miles as welcome bonus through Miles & More Credit Card.
- Enjoy 3,000 annual bonus miles
- Every 200 eligible spend to greet you with 4 miles
- Every 200 eligible spends on movie bookings to fetch 20 miles
- Pay your Axis Bank Credit Card bills from any other bank account
- It is easy to avail a home loan with this card.
- Save up a lot of money using this card when you buy a house or invest in a property
What are the steps for Axis Bank Credit Card Bill Payment
You can do the Axis Bank credit card payment by following any of the below-given options:
- Internet banking service to pay their credit card bills from Axis bank’s savings accounts.
- You can make payments towards from other bank accounts using the Net Banking facility.
- Credit Card bills can be paid from other bank accounts by using the Electronic Clearing Service.
- Use NEFT (National Electronic Fund Transfer) to pay the outstanding bills from any bank account.
- Pay bills through the Visa Money Transfer service.
- Use Axis Bank Android mobile App to make the payment with your registered mobile numbers to bank using secured payment channel.
- Use the Immediate Payment Service (IMPS) to pay the bill.
- A cheque or draft can be drawn in favor of ‘Axis Bank Credit Card number’, which should be dropped at the bank’s branches.
- Customers can make cash payments at branches, with the clearance being made the very same day.
- Card holders can pay the minimum amount due or the total amount due through the bank’s current or savings accounts using the Auto Debit facility.
- Payments can be done at the bank’s ATMs using debit cards by credit card customers.
What is the Axis Bank Credit Card eligibility?
The credit card eligibility criteria required to apply for Axis Bank Credit Card is as follows:
- You must be between 18-70 years of age
- You must be an Indian resident
- An add-on card owner must be above 15 years of age
What is the Axis Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number?
To know the status of your card or for any query related to credit cards, you can contact Axis Bank on its customer care number on 1800 419 5959.