The most common way to buy a car nowadays is through a car loan. But, it is only useful if you buy a new car because the interest rates for old cars is very high. So, what would you do? Won’t buy a car? Of course, you should and you will but how?
An unsecured personal loan gives you so much more than any other loan. Since there is a freedom to use the money for any legitimate purpose, you can buy a new or old car with DCB Bank personal loan very easily and at much lower rate of interest on car loans. In this article, we have given details of a personal loan. Later, we have given the list of latest cars that are catching the attention of people all over the world.
DCB Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate
At present, you can get this loan for the starting rate of 12% per annum. If you match DCB personal loan eligibility criteria, you can get lowest rate possible.
DCB Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
- The maximum amount you can get is Rs.5 Lakh and minimum Rs. 50,000.
- Tenure ranging from 12 months to 48 months.
- Easy documentation and speedy processing
DCB Bank Personal Loan Documents
- Completed loan application
- 3 Passport size photographs
- Statement of Bank Account/ Pass Book for last six months
- Proof of residence (photo copies of recent Telephone Bills/ Electricity Bill)
- Proof of identify (photo copies of Voters ID card/ Passport/ Driving licence/ IT PAN card)
- IT returns for the three years for self-employed professionals
- Form 16/IT returns for the last two financial years for salaried employees
DCB Bank Personal Loan EMI Calculator
A loan calculator helps in knowing your repayment capacity. When you see effective EMIs as per the loan amount, tenure and interest, you decide whether you will be able to pay that amount or not. Suppose you take DCB personal loan on the basis of these details, you will get. For instance, if you put on the below details,
Loan amount- ₹10,00,000
Tenure- 5 years
Interest rate- 11.5% p.a
The detail of the payment is as follows:
Total Interest Payable- ₹3,19,557
Top 20 Cars in the World
Below is the list of top 20 cars that might be yours if you manage to buy it. With DCB Bank personal loan, you do have the choice to buy any of these favorite cars with easy EMI option.
- Mahindra Scorpio
- Maruti Vitara Brezza
- Hyundai Creta
- Tata Nexon
- Mahindra XUV500
- Honda City
- Jeep Compass
- Hyundai Verna
- Maruti Ertiga
- Ford EcoSport
- Hyundai Sonata
- Hyundai Elantra 2019
- Volkswagen Virtus
- Honda Civic
- Tata Tigor EV
- Tata Harrier
- MG Baojun 530
- MG RX5
- Kia Sportage
- Skoda Vision X
With the information above on DCB Bank personal loan, you must have felt good that now you can also buy a car for yourself without compromising. So, what are you waiting for?