HDFC card has provided you various offers such as in shopping, dining, traveling, and entertainment. In general, if we talk about credit card facilities, you can use it for daily basis things from grocery to stores.
A credit card gives you that privilege, where you cannot think much to purchase your favorite dress or anything without having a penny in your account. You can feel it the credit card creation is the incredible creation in the financial department.
You can use it whenever you want to use or wherever need it. As you know, every single thing has two sides, so do credit card. If you can use it with all responsibility, can earn reward otherwise damage your credit score. It’s normal tendency give and takes.
To have an HDFC credit card offers, first of all, match your age eligibility and KYC. We can pick first age eligibility, for salaried 21 to 60 years and self-employed age should be 21 to 65 years.
Income of both is different as per banks terms and conditions. For KYC have to submit identity proof which should be photo ID proof, address proof, recent passport size photograph, PAN card and Form 16.
Now you are avail to apply for a credit card online as well as offline. Just need to visit the web page of HDFC bank, select credit card section and choose one card as per your requirement. Fill the online application form with the help of executives you can ask any doubts, also keep in mind to upload documents.
For an offline procedure, you need to visit the HDFC bank nearest branch, fill application form along with documents. And after that, deposit in the bank counter for next process.
Which Card Of HDFC Credit Card Offers Attracts You?
HDFC credit card brings various offers with attractive offers, you just go through all card features and find out one card for you
HDFC Infinia Card
- Guaranteed economy class reservation.
- Additional 10kg baggage allowance.
- Get a minimum 15% discount while dining at more than 3,000 restaurants.
HDFC Regalia Card
- Reward points redeemable for booking for travel and entertainment.
- 24*7 travel concierge assistance.
- Rs 15 lakh cover for any medical emergency while traveling within India and outside the country.
HDFC Diners Club Black Card
- Get the welcome benefit of 10,000 Rewards and renewal benefit of 5,000 reward points.
- Access to more than 700 lounges all over the world including 25 plus in India.
Jetprivilege HDFC World Card
- Earn up to 10,000 bonus JPMiles.
- A complimentary Jet Airways ticket for travel within India.
- Get 6 JPMiles on a spend of every Rs 150
Platinum Times Card
- A discount of Rs 9,600 or more on dining in a year.
- Rs 1,500 can be made on fuel transactions.
HDFC Solitaire Card
- Grab shopping vouchers worth Rs 1,000.
- Reward points redeemable for cash-back against outstanding amount on credit card.
HDFC Corporate Card
- Fuel surcharge waiver on transactions worth Rs 400 to Rs 5,000.
- Exclusive lounge access at airports.
Should You Use Your HDFC Card For Bill Payments?
Yes, you can use your credit card for online payments. You just need to register your ID out of a variety of choices such as NEFT, autopay, net banking and a mobile banking application. If you have already a current account in the same bank so easily can link your online service to current account and pay all utility bills on time without any tension.
You have an offline option also, for that just visit the nearest bank branch and deposit the cash or drop a cheque in the bank’s counter.
How To Get HDFC Credit Card Statements?
When you are freely using your HDFC credit card for shopping, dining, etc. It is possible sometimes to cross the limit, that’s why you need to check your bank statement every month, while after completing billing cycle. Through this, you can get to know reward points, cash back, gift vouchers, credit limit and spending details.
We all know, if you are using something new then it’s obvious to face some problems. Whatever your issues, doubts, queries just ping a call to HDFC customer care service. From your mobile just dial HDFC toll-free 1800 425 4332 and take all queries answer.