Franklin Templeton has been one of the most preferred mutual fund company for investment purposes. The customer reachability of the company is unbeatable and of course, the wide array of funds available has helped people choose the fund or funds that can help them achieve their financial goals. Unlike other investment products, the mutual fund has always been a little tricky. But there is nothing as such to be scared of because if an investor is clear about his/her financial objectives, the investment will surely be favorable.
The value of the fund is identified with Net Asset Value (NAV) which is subject to change every day. This value decides how a particular fund is performing over a period of time. There is no doubt that patience is the tool to earn good returns from any investment product- mutual funds, savings account, fixed deposits, gold, etc. Also, you must be aware of the fact that other than mutual funds, none of the mentioned products can promise you returns as good as 15% per annum which has been observed in the past few years.
However, the past performance of the fund does not guarantee the future. But, if the portfolio of the investor is created properly, this return is expected to achieve over a period of time. Let us have a look at some of the basic things related to this mutual fund.
You can find below the information about the Franklin Templeton Mutual Fund Factsheet which carries all the information of the fund and the company. As you read further, you will get the list of funds available here along with some other product related details.
Franklin Templeton Mutual Funds Factsheet
The factsheet is available on the official website of Franklin Templeton Mutual Fund. The documents cover the below-mentioned details and hence is the collectively an important document. You get to check the following details in the factsheet for the understanding the product in a better way.
- Fund Manager
- Application Amount for Fresh Subscription
- Minimum Additional Amount
- Yield to Maturity
- Entry Load
- Exit Load
- Modified Duration
- Standard Deviation
- Sharpe Ratio
- Nature of Scheme
- Rating Profile
Equity Funds offered by Franklin Templeton
- Franklin India TAXSHIELD
- Franklin India BLUECHIP FUND
- Franklin India PRIMA FUND
- Franklin India PRIMA PLUS
- Franklin Build India Fund
- Franklin INFOTECH FUND
- Franklin India FLEXI CAP FUND
- Templeton India GROWTH FUND
- Franklin India Feeder – Franklin U S Opportunities Fund
- Franklin India Life Stage Fund Of Funds – 20’s Plan
- Franklin India Smaller Companies Fund
- Templeton India EQUITY INCOME FUND
- Franklin India High Growth Companies Fund
- Franklin India INDEX FUND NIFTY PLAN
- Franklin INDIA OPPORTUNITIES FUND
- Franklin Asian Equity Fund
- Franklin India Feeder – FRANKLIN EUROPEAN GROWTH FUND
Debt Funds offered
- Franklin India Corporate Bond Opportunities Fund
- Franklin India Government Securities Fund – Composite Plan
- Franklin India Low Duration Fund
- Franklin India Income Opportunities Fund
- Franklin India Government Securities Fund – Long Term Plan
- Franklin India Income Builder Account – Plan A
- Franklin India Dynamic Accrual Fund
- Franklin India Ultra Short Bond Fund – Super Institutional Plan
- Franklin India Banking And PSU Debt Fund
- Franklin India Short Term Income Plan – Retail Plan
- Franklin India Treasury Management Account – Super Institutional Plan
- Franklin India Savings Plus Fund Retail Option
- Franklin India Government Securities Fund – PF Plan
- Franklin India Cash Management Account
- Franklin India Dynamic P E Ratio Fund Of Funds
- Franklin India Balanced Fund
- Franklin India Life Stage Fund Of Funds – 30’s Plan
- Franklin India Pension Plan
- Franklin India Monthly Income Plan – Plan A
- Franklin India Life Stage Fund Of Funds – 50’s Plus Floating Rate Plan
- Franklin India Life Stage Fund of Funds – 50’s Plus Plan
- Franklin India Multi – Asset Solution Fund
Franklin Templeton Mutual Fund Account Statement
The company understands that the investor needs to know the details of their investments. Thus, the monthly account statement is sent to the registered email ID of the investor every month for the reference purposes. In that document, the details of the deductions from the account for each month and will reach the investor for all the time the investment is there. In case there is something the customer is not able to understand, the customers can surely contact the branch or even call on the customer care number which is given below.
Franklin Templeton Customer Care
You can contact the company for any investment-related issues by just dialing 1800 425 4255. The customer care service is available from 8 a.m to 9 p.m. from Monday to Saturday.
Disclaimer – Mutual Funds are subject to market risks. Please read the scheme related documents carefully before investing.