Citibank Citi credit card gives you cashback on all your bill spends. Do everything that you have done, but, from now onward, do it less with this cashback credit card.
Citibank card enjoys saving, cash rebates and other money-saving benefits all year ago. It’s just a good sense to save and get rebates whenever you can.
Citibank Citi cash back credit card is a contactless card that makes payment as an easy task. The card comes with unique benefits and features:
Features of Citibank Citi Cashback credit card:
- For purchases up to Rs 2,000 pay without entering the PIN at the merchant terminals.
- 5% cashback on movie ticket purchases.
- Pay through Citibank online bill pay and get 5% cashback on all utility bill payments.
- 5% cashback on all your telephone bill payments.
- 0.5% cashback on all other spends.
- Up to 15% savings across participating restaurants.
- Get redemption in multiple of Rs 500.
- Get your cashback conveniently and automatically for a statement credit.
Fee and charges of Citi Cashback:
- Interest: Variable Interest rate ranging between 37.20% and 42.00% per annum.
- Annual Fee – Rs 500
- Joining Fee – As per bank’s norm.
- Cash advance fee – 2.5% of the advance amount.
- Cash deposit at Citibank ATMs towards credit card payment – Rs 100
- Cash deposit at Citibank branches towards credit card payment – Rs 250
- Card replacement charge – Rs 100
- Late Payment Charges – Rs 300 for current balance up to Rs 10000, Rs 600 for current balance from Rs 10,001 – Rs 25,000, Rs 950 for current balance above Rs 25,000
- Over credit limit – 2.5% of the amount over the credit limit subject to a minimum of Rs 500
- Cheque or ECS bounce charge – Rs 500 per returned
- Petrol transaction charge – 2.5% (minimum Rs 10) waived off at Indianoil outlets for transactions done on Citibank EDCs
- Railway ticket booking or cancellation surcharge – 2.5% of the transaction value.
Eligibility criteria for Citibank Citi cash back credit card:
The card is offered to the customers whose profile suitable the credit card eligibility standard as per prescribed by the bank. The bank has set the norms according to the eligibility of the customer is evaluated.
Documents required: When you apply for a card with any bank, the bank will check all the details your profile and as well your documents.
- ID Proof: Aadhaar card, copy of passport, PAN card, Driving license, Voter ID card.
- Address Proof: Aadhaar card, Voter ID card or Utility bills.
- Income Proof: Latest salary slip or latest balance sheet.
- Passport size photograph.
Citibank credit card Bill payment:
Pay all your utility bills on Citibank online. Citibank is the one-stop solution for all your payment needs. Below are the top reasons why you choose online bill payment:
- Convenient and hassle-free payments.
- Free service for Citibank credit card customers.
- And also get alerts for payments made.
How to apply for Citibank Citi Cashback credit card?
For applying online application form for a credit card, is the easiest way. What you need to do is, go banks website and fill the application form and before submitting cross check all the information. The bank will check the details on their hand before giving you okay for the application.
Citibank credit card offers:
Citibank credit card gives you the enjoyment through travel card, lifestyle, cashbacks, shopping card and more. The bank takes care of their customer’s needs and happiness. Customers can rejoice with different offers and pick one card as per their privileges.
Citibank Citi cash back credit card status online:
The customer who has already applied for the card can check their application status online. What you need to do is, login to bank’s site and just enter the application reference number and registered mobile number on the portal. The status can also be checked by calling the customer care service or by visiting the nearest bank branch. The bank representatives will provide the latest update about the application.
Citibank credit card Online statements:
To keep you updated about your credit card transactions, Citibank sends a copy of your monthly credit card statement to your registered mailing address or receive e-statements that are sent to your registered email address, however, it is more convenient and eco- friendly.
Citibank credit card customer care:
Citibank credit cardholders can get in touch with customer care service anytime, anywhere. Customer care executives are always happy to help out their customers. Customers can reach out to Citibank customer care service with multiple communication modes such as toll-free number 1800 419 1050, SMS or by a chat. To call customer care and resolve all your queries.