Want to buy a dream home ? But don’t know where to get the same? Well, DDA Housing Scheme 2018 is something you need to know. That’s Right! If we talk more about this newly launched housing scheme, it would not be wrong to say that it is for the people belonging to lower income group/expendable houses/middle-income group. Under this initiative, DDA is planning to offer nearly 21,000 homes by June 2018 so that each and every individual can have his/her own home.
However, if you are someone who is planning to buy a beautiful home sometime soon, this scheme is for you. Yes, it comes with plenty of amazing features, hence has always been a talk of the town. So, let’s not waste any time further and give you the insights on this topic in the article below…
An Intro: The Urban Development Minister M.Venkaiah Naidu has launched this scheme, which is directly linked to Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY). Yes, it is none other than A Housing for All initiative, under which the Government envisions to provide Affordable Housing by 2022. This one-of-its-kind scheme basically promotes the healthy as well as affordable living, hence is preferred by many. However, if we go deep down into the subject, DDA has also removed the 5-year clause from its scheme. As a result, now the resale of these flats is possible.
Price: Talking about the prices, which is of course, the most important thing, it would not be wrong to say that the Government has kept it affordable. Yes, the majority of the flats have been kept low so that every individual can easily avail it. The flats are in the range of ₹7.5 Lakh to ₹1.44 Crore, which basically lies in the range of many.
Where to Apply: When it comes to applying for these well-designed flats, there is no denying the fact that you can apply through online application brochures, which are available at ₹200. And, as far as getting these brochures is concerned, you can download the same from the official website of DDA. Yes, it is that simple and easy! Just download the brochure and get started.
Which Banks to Offer the Loan: You would be glad to know that 10 reputed lenders namely Axis Bank, Yes Bank, IDBI, Bank of Baroda, Central Bank, SBI, Kotak Mahindra, HDFC, ICICI and Canara Bank in association with Delhi Development Authority is here to offer you the home loan, in case you fall short of money.
Eligibility: In order to enjoy the privileges of DDA Housing Scheme 2018, an individual needs to meet the below criteria.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India
- The applicant should have attained the age of 18 years
- The applicant must not own any residential house or plot in full or in part, on leasehold/freehold basis in New Delhi, Delhi or Delhi cantonment, either in his/her own name or in the name of his/her wife/husband/minor dependent children
- If however, the share of the applicant in the jointly owned plot or land under the residential house is less than 66.9 square meters, he/she can apply under any of the schemes
- A person who has already been allotted a house/flat constructed by DDA or any other land/owning agency even if it is less than 66.9 square meters, shall not be eligible for allotment under any of the schemes of DDA