With the world moving towards cashless economy payment via credit cards is encouraged and opted by various people. It helps in making instant payments without worrying about the balance in the account. Also, it helps in building CIBIL report/ credit score.
It is safe to carry the card in comparison to cash. As the credit card is secured with the password which is known only to the user and can be used only by the authorised user. The CC can be blocked by the user in case of theft or misplacements. Through it, you can make all kinds of purchase whether you shop online or offline. You can rely on it in times of emergencies when you are short of cash or do not have enough account balance to support you.
Moreover, on every spent the customers get reward points and win exciting vouchers. Banks have designed multiple cards to suit the lifestyle of each individual. An individual can select according to the spending habits. After choosing, to get the credit cards apply online.
It is easy to avail CC using the internet. You get to see many and compare various cards offered by different banks. You can even learn which card will provide you maximum benefits and earn high reward points. By applying on bank’s website for CC you can save your time and efforts as well. If you are convinced to book your card here is a quick guide for you to learn how to apply online.
Method of Credit Cards Apply online
To fill the online application of the credit cards apply online the first step is to decide the credit card you want to avail. you should shop around a bit and check the benefits and interest rate payable on the different credit card that is given by different credit card company. Then you should visit the website of your desired credit card company.
Click on the online application for the credit card. Next, give all the information asked in the application and select the desired card that you want to avail. Make sure you fill the complete and right information in the application. Submit the documents required and click submit. Next, you have to wait for the approval of your application.
It is the best way to get a credit card is to fill the online application. It is one of the easiest and convenient ways to get the credit card. On the other hand for the offline method, you have to visit the branch and fill the application form and get the work done to own a one for yourself. This method is quite time consuming and hectic.
Now to make is simpler for you to decide, below the list of cc offered by various banks is provided.
Credit Card SBI
The SBI bank offers different credit cards under the broad categories of:
- Lifestyle Cards – SBI Card Elite and SBI Card Elite Advantages
- Reward Cards – SBI Platinum and SBI Advantage Platinum Card
- Shopping Cards – Simply Click SBI Card and Simply Save SBI
- Travel Cards – Air India SBI Signature Card and Air India SBI Platinum Card
- Banking Partnership Cards- South Indian Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card and South Indian Bank Simply Save SBI Credit Card
Credit Card HDFC
HDFC Bank issues the following credit cards:
Super Premium Credit Cards– Infinia, Regalia, Regalia First and Dinner Club Black
Co-Brand Credit Cards- JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Diners Club, JetPrivilege HDFC Bank World, JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Platinum, JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Titanium and others
Professional Credit Cards– Doctor Superia and Teachers Platinum
Premium Travel Credit Cards- Superia and All Mines CashBack Cards,Premium Women’s Credit Card,Commercial Credit Cards
Credit Card Axis Bank
Axis Bank Credit Card are as follows:
- Premium Cards
- My Cards
- Co Branded Cards
- New Launches Cards
Few things you must consider before applying:
The purpose of getting the card- There are several types of credit cards that are made for different reasons. They are specially designed for travel, entertainment, shopping, health care etc. You can apply for any card that suits your necessity and gives you the maximum benefits. You must be clear about the reason you are availing it. It will help you to narrow down your choice further from the pool of cards available for the customers to avail. It will make your task easy to select the one which can serve the purpose.
Details of the card- You must look into the details including the interest rate, penalty clause, time period etc. to get the brief idea about what you are availing. The most important thing is to read the terms and condition carefully and get all the details cleared that is provided in the fine prints.
Why it is asked to get the CC online is because of the following benefits it offers to the customer.
Following are the benefits the applicant receives on credit cards apply online:
- The main benefit is that you don’t have to physically make the effort to visit the branches of the credit card company. So, you can easily sit in the comfort of your home and fill the application form.
- The online application of the credit card saves your time and money both. As you can sit in your home and do the work it saves a lot of travelling time. Also, the money that is spent in travelling to the branch is also saved. Thus, overall it makes your life easy by saving both the time and money at the same time.
- The online mode gives you the chance to compare the different cards available and you can select the best one for yourself.
- The online application of the credit card has one of the main benefits that you can get the instant approval and the process is completed quickly.