Are you facing the brunt of high interest rates on your existing home loans? Planning whether to continue with your existing monthly instalments or look for a suitable balance transfer but still not yet convinced to continue with either of the options.
Wait, don’t go haywire otherwise you will be messed up with your dream home plans. It’s always best to look for other alternatives. One such is to avail DDA Flats under DDA Flats housing scheme but you never know when your fate gets clicked under DDA Flats Housing scheme lottery draws. The scheme which was launched by DDA on June 30, 2017, offers more than 12,000 flats across Delhi that cost anything between ₹ 7.07lakh and ₹ 1.26 crore. The last date for DDA Housing Scheme 2017 for submitting your DDA application form is 9th August.
Check out the main highlights which DDA Housing Scheme 2017 has brought to you.
DDA flats for sale
Want to know which localities have been covered under DDA scheme for selling flats? Well, the desired DDA Flats are from Rohini, Dwarka, Vasant Kunj, Jasola, Pitampura, Paschim Vihar and Narela. However, you should know that out of the 12,000 flats, around 10,000 unoccupied flats are from the 2014 housing scheme.
DDA Housing Scheme 2017 Eligibility
DDA flats housing scheme invites the participation from any Indian citizen who is 18 years of age and above and who should not be owning any flat or plot previously, either in his/her own name or in the name of his/her spouse or with the name of his/her child in Delhi.
Cost of Registration
The cost of registering DDA flats under LIG(Lower Income Group) category, the registration fee you have to pay is ₹ 1 lakh while for Middle Income Group and High Income Group, you have to pay ₹ 2 lakh. Moreover, if your name does not come on the top list in the draw of lots, the registration fees will be refunded.
DDA housing scheme 2017 price list
Overall, the cost of the flats under DDA flats housing scheme 2017 is set between ₹53.52 lakh and ₹1.26 crore. The MIG flats between ₹ 31.32 lakh and ₹93.95 lakh, LIG flats between ₹ 14.50 lakh and ₹30.30 lakh and Janta flats between ₹7.07 lakh and ₹12.76 lakh. A
Pradhan Mantri Aawas Yojana
Get the benefits from Pradhan Mantri Aawas Yojana by enrolling yourself under DDA Flats Housing scheme 2017 as the scheme envision the dream of Narender Modi for providing affordable housing for all by 2022. You will be getting credit linked subsidy for the loan amounts upto₹ 6 lakhs while additional loans will be made available above ₹6 lakhs, if any, at non-subsidised rates.
DDA Housing Scheme 2017 Price List
Total 87 housing units come under the category of ‘High Income Group’ :
(1) 20 units for Vasant Kunj in the price range of ₹58.47 to ₹93.96 lakh
(2) 12 units for Jasola in the price range of ₹ 85.87 to ₹126.81 lakh
(3) 2 units covering Sukhdev Vihar and Sarita Vihar in the price range of ₹62.58 to 84.20 lakh
(4) 20 units for Dwarka in the price range of ₹61.08 to ₹109.22 lakh
(5) 3 units for Pitampura in the price range of ₹ 65.34 to ₹ 66.15 lakh
(6) 7 units covering Pashchim Vihar and Vikas Puri in the price range of ₹54.24 to ₹62.75 lakh
(7) 2 units for Rohini Sector 11& 18 in the price range of ₹53.52 to 53.54 lakh
(8) 14 units for Rohini Sector-29 in the price range of ₹100.23 to ₹103.92 lakh
(9) 7 units for Kondli Gharoli in the price range of ₹79.62 lakh
Total 404 housing units come under the category of ‘Middle Income Group’ :
(1) 10 units for Dwarka and Nasirpur Rohini in the price range of ₹44.49 to ₹73.94 lakh
(2) 23 units for Sec 21/23/24/28 in the price range of ₹43.11 to 57 lakh
(3) 4 units for Jahangirpuri in the price range of ₹50.58 to 78.11 lakh
(4) 3 units for Narela in the price range of ₹31.32 to ₹ 32.92 lakh
(5) 31 units for Mukherjee Nagar in the price range of ₹90.02 to ₹93.95 lakh
(6) 331 units for Narela Pocket A-9 in the price range of ₹70.63 lakh
(7) 2 units for Kalyan Vihar in the price range of ₹52.91 to ₹60.34 lakh
Total 11,197 housing units come under the category of ‘Lower Income Group’:
(1) 4 units for Jasola and Dwarka in the price range of ₹15.62 to ₹26.04 lakh
(2) 77 units for Rohini Sec 16-29 in the price range of ₹24.45 to ₹30.30 lakh
(3) 404 units for Loknayakpuram and Pashchim Vihar in the price range of ₹20.33 to ₹22.78 lakh
(4) 10 units for Kondli Gharoli in the price range of ₹16.75 to ₹23.55 lakh
(5) 36 units for Narela in the price range of ₹15.40 to ₹19.61 lakh
(6) 378 units for Dwarka Sec 23 B in the price range of ₹20.18 to ₹20.50 lakh
(7) 4,349 units for Rohini Sec 34-35 in the price range of ₹14.83 to ₹15.08 lakh
(8) 3,612 units for Narela G-2 & G-8 in the price range of ₹14.50 to ₹14.75 lakh
(9) 2,059 units for Siraspur in the price range of ₹18.40 to ₹18.72 lakh
(10) 268 units for Ramgarh Colony(near Jahangirpuri Metro Station) in the price range of ₹19.72 to ₹21.79 lakh.
Total 384 housing units come under the category of ‘Janta Flats’:
(1) 42 units for Rohini, Mangolpuri,Sultanpuri in the price range of ₹9.74 to ₹11.72 lakh
(2) 41 units for Nasirpuri and Dwarka in the price range of ₹9.10 to₹9.65 lakh
(3) 21 units for Raghubir Nagar, Hastsal,Vikaspuri,Shivaji Enclave and Pashchim Vihar in the price range of ₹ 8.51 to ₹11.49 lakh
(4) 9 units for Kondli Gharoli, Anand Vihar, Todapur, Trilokpuri in the price range of ₹ 8.48 to ₹12.76 lakh
(5) 32 units for Narela in the price range of ₹ 7.07 to ₹ 7.64 lakh
(6) 239 units for Rohini Sec 4 in the price range of ₹ 9.24 to ₹ 9.49 lakh