Travel is something, where you can feel each day is the new day and full of space to explore the world. The more you can be roaming with different cities the more can feel refresh. If you want this kind of lifestyle, so grab the best travel credit card offers.
Nowadays every individual is overloaded with home and office works, and need peace and for that have to explore through travel.
So what are you waiting? Go and grab the privileges of best travel credit card, before that should check online eligibility, KYC, and income. These are the key factors and should match with bank’s criteria for getting instant approval.
Eligibility Factors For A Credit Card
- You should be in 18 years age bracket
- A regular source of income
- And a spotless previous history
KYC Factor For A Credit Card
- Identity proof
- Address proof
- Income proof
- And a recent passport size photograph
Apply For A Credit Card
- Go to the official website of the selected bank
- Fill personal-professional information
- Upload KYC with a recent passport size photograph
- And share registered email ID or mobile number
Select A Top Four Best Travel Credit Card And Enjoy The Services
Jet Airways ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card: Within 45 days from the payment of joining fee will get 2,500 bonus JPMiles and every year on renewal get 1,250 bonus JPMiles
Jet Privileges HDFC Bank World: You will get up to 7,500 bonus JPMiles as a welcome gift and get your renewal fee waived after spending Rs 3 lakhs in 12 months
Yatra SBI Credit Card: Grab Rs 8,250 vouchers through yatra.com and after spending Rs 90,000 in the current year get an annual membership fee reversed for the next year
CITI Premiermiles Credit Card: Within 60 days of card issue if you will spend Rs 1,000 then get 10,000 bonus miles and on renewal 3,000 bonus miles
A Credit Card Offers
Each credit card offers many privileges from shopping to the emergency situation to make payment. In the market, lots of product available for you, need to select one according to your requirements. Let’s check out top five bank’s credit card offers.
SBI SimplySAVE Credit Card
- For every Rs 100 spent, will get one reward point
- On spend of Rs 2,000 within 60 days of issuance will get 2,000 bonus reward points
ICICI HPCL Coral Credit Card
- On every purchase of Rs 100 (except fuel), will get two payback points
- You will get 2.5% cash back or 1% surcharge waiver with every fuel purchase at HPCL
HDFC Regalia Credit Card
- Will get complimentary club vistara silver membership
- Savings on dining
HSBC VISA Platinum Credit Card
- On spend of every Rs 150, will get two reward points
- On all the spends within 90 days of issuance, will avail 10% cash back
Axis Bank Select Credit Card
- With dining delight programme, will get 15% discount
- Complimentary airport lounge access across the globe
Know More Functions Of A Credit Card
You can make payment, view bank statement and for urgent help regarding a product instantly call on customer care number.
They provide online and offline options, select any of the methods and make payment. An online have net banking, mobile banking App, autopay, NEFT and RTGS option and for offline cash and cheque.
Check A monthly Bank Statement
You can check through online banking portal, or either the bank can send to your registered email ID. You get to know the limit, expenses, swipe record, etc.
A Credit Card Customer Care Number
Call on selected bank’s credit card customer care number and get a prompt solution. The executives are available by 24*7