When a lender offers special interest rates to women, it shows that they want women to take a step forward. Fullerton India is among those lenders who believe that women should walk side by side with men. To make its presence felt, it offers special personal loan to women applicants.
Personal loans are the most demanding loan and when people have the chance to get it a special way, the burden of EMI feels a bit less. Fullerton India personal loan interest rate for women and others are very low. The eligibility criteria for both the categories is almost same but it is different depending on the type of profession. In this article, we have thrown some light on the details of Fullerton India personal loan.
Fullerton India Personal Loan Interest Rate
The personal loan interest rate are amongst the lowest in market. The minimum rate at which you can get a personal loan from Fullerton is 14% per annum which goes up to 33% per annum.
Fullerton India personal loan EMI calculator
To check how much EMI will you pay based on loan amount, interest rate and tenure you choose, you can use Fullerton India personal loan EMI calculator. In an EMI calculator, the below are details are mandatory to be filled:
- Loan Amount
- Rate of Interest
Once the above details are mentioned in the calculator, a table showing the monthly installments, total interest outgo and total amount appear, similar to the example given below.
For eg., if a person is looking for a personal loan for ₹15 lakhs and has chosen the repayment period of 5 years, offered at 14% interest rate. Now, the EMI. the total interest outgo, and the total amount for the loan amount he has taken are as follows:
Total Interest Outgo-₹5,94,143
Fullerton India Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
The general eligibility criteria based on which Fullerton India Personal loans are given are as follows:
- Your age should be between 21- 65 years
- Minimum Income should be Rs.12,500 and above
- Total Experience in Job/Profession – 3 years
- Current Experience- 6 months and above
- Years of Stay in Current Residence – 1 year
For Self-Employed/ Working Professionals
- Your age should be between 21-60 years
- You must have a minimum NMI of Rs.15,000 and above
- Your must have a professional stability of 2 years
- You must be living in the current residence for at least 1 year
The documents required for Fullerton India personal loan are given below:
- Application form with a recent photograph
- Proof of Identity (Passport Copy/ Voter ID card/ Driving License/ PAN Card)
- Address Proof (Ration card/ Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill/ Rental agreement / Passport copy/ Bank Passbook or Statement/Driving License)
- Age proof (PAN Card, Passport, any other certificate from a statutory authority)
- Bank Statements (Bank statement / Bank Passbook for last 6 months) OR Last 3 months salary slip
- Form 16
- Income Tax Returns for last 3 years
- Processing fee cheque