If anything that’s everyone wants to shop with in the age of cashless economy, it would be credit cards. With a flurry of discounts, reward points, cashback, travel privileges and other offers, credit cards have added to the comfort of shoppers across the globe.
As we sit in India and look at the cards doing the rounds, one name that’s on the lip of everyone is HDFC Credit Card. It offers a bundle of reward points, cashback along with enhanced security for the customers to feel comfortable. So let’s read about the top-selling HDFC Credit Cards, as well as other value-added information.
Top Selling HDFC Credit Cards – Features & Benefits
Here’s a list of top-selling HDFC credit cards with their respective offers.
MoneyBack Credit Card
- Earn 2 reward points on a spend of ₹150
- 2X reward points on online purchases
- Get your reward points redeemed as cashback, with 100 reward points equaling to ₹20
- Reward points are valid for 2 years from the date of accumulation
- Enjoy 1% fuel surcharge waiver on a minimum fuel transaction of ₹400. Maximum cashback is limited to ₹250 in a particular statement cycle
- Get an interest-free credit period of up to 50 days from the purchase date
- In the event of card loss, you can immediately dial the 24×7 customer care number – 1800221006 and report the same. After reporting the loss, you would have zero liability on any fraudulent transactions made on your card.
Fees & Charges
Membership Fee & Other Charges as Applicable by HDFC Bank
Diners Club Black Card
- Get a welcome benefit of 10,000 reward points and renewal benefit of 5,000 reward points
- Get 5 reward points for every retail spend of ₹150
- Redeem reward points while booking air tickets or accommodation across more than 150 airlines and hotels
- Convert your reward points to AirMiles across Singapore Airlines or Jet Airways. I reward point equals to 1 AirMile.
- Reward point validity is three years from the date of accumulation
- Spend 5 Lakh in 12 months and get the renewal fee waived for the next year
- Enjoy Golf Course Referral and Reservation Assistance facility
- Get dining referral and reservation assistance
- Enjoy delivery of flowers and gifts
- Get assisted on car rental and limousine referral
- Get hotel referral and reservation assistance
- Courier service assistance available
Fees & Charges
- Membership Fee – ₹10,000 + 18% GST
- Renewal Fee – ₹5,000 + 18% GST
- Interest on Revolving Credit – 1.99% per month
JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Signature Credit Card
- Get a welcome benefit of up to 7,500 Bonus JPMiles and enjoy a waiver of base fare of Jet Airways ticket for one way
- Get up to 3,000 JPMiles on swiping a card within 90 days from renewal
- Get 6 JPMiles on every retail spend of ₹150
- Earn 18 JPMiles on a spend of every ₹150 for every flight booked at the website of Jet Airways
- 5% discount on every domestic air ticket booked on Jet Airways’ website
- Earn 1 Tier Point on a spend of every ₹2 lakh
- Renewal fee waived on a spend of ₹3 lakh in 12 months
- Complimentary lounge access at both domestic and international airports
- Dedicated check-in facility
- Additional baggage allowance
- Priority Pass Membership
Fees & Charges
- Annual Fee – ₹2,500
- Renewal Fee – ₹2,500
How to Apply for HDFC Credit Card Online?
You can apply for HDFC Credit Card online easily by visiting the website of the leading private sector bank. So when you come online, you need to enter a few personal and professional details before submitting your credit card application. The bank, on the receipt of the application, investigates your details and gives a nod after verifying the details successfully. You can even visit the nearest branch to apply for your favourite HDFC credit cards.
HDFC Credit Card Application Status
Submitted your card application and want to know the latest status? Visit the bank’s website and reach to ‘Track Your Credit Card’ tab. Upon reaching there, you would need to enter a few details such as Application Reference Number, and click on the ‘Submit’ button below the fields. As soon as that’s done, you will get to see whether the application is approved or remains pending for approval.
HDFC Credit Card Bill Desk
There is no denying of the fact that the usage of credit card will lead to the bills. One needs to pay the same on time to avoid any late payment charges that arise with the opposite. So, you can pay the bills online by logging onto HDFC Internet Banking and register your credit card to the bill desk.
So whenever your card bill is generated, you will receive an SMS stating the due date of payment. If you wish to pay on your own, you can take a cue from the SMS and make a payment online. If your hectic work schedule does not leave you with time to pay from your end, it’s advisable then to set up an Auto Pay while registering the card online. The auto pay option will lead to the payment of bills automatically.