Soups are nutritious, easy to make and tastes like heaven on a rainy day. A hot cup of soup can fortify the body from within and help you relax. We share with you a quick and healthy recipe of veg lemon and coriander soup that you must try during this monsoon. This vitamin C rich soup will improve your immune system and create resistance from infections.
It will help you maintain idea body weight. Here are the ingredients required to make this soup followed by the method of preparation. This recipe will take about 15-20 minutes to prepare and serves four people.
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ cup finely chopped coriander
- 2 teaspoon oil
- 2 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 2 teaspoon finely chopped green chilies
- ¼ cup finely chopped onions
- ¼ cup finely chopped cabbage
- ¼ cup finely chopped carrots
- 3 cups vegetable stock
- Salt to taste
- 2 teaspoon cornflour dissolved in 2 tablespoon water
- Take a deep non-stick pan and heat the oil in it. Once the oil is warm add the garlic and green chilies and saute on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Then add the chopped onions and saute on a medium flame for a couple of minutes.
- Next, add the finely chopped cabbage and carrots and saute on a medium flame for another minute.
- Now, that you have added all the diced vegetables, add the vegetable stock to the pan.
- Add the freshly squeezed lemon juice, salt and cornflour-water mixture to the pan and mix well.
- Continue cooking it on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Before removing from the flame, add the coriander and mix well.
- Serve immediately in four individual bowls.
Original Source: Healthy Lemon and Coriander Soup Recipe