The SBI basic savings bank deposit account is working for a poorer section of the society. Well, the state bank of India has design wonderful credit cards according to the choice and requirement of the masses. You can open this saving account with no minimum as well as maximum deposit amount limit.
Ensure that maximum people can enroll, no charges or fees will charge by SBI. With SBI BSBD account, one can easily operate the account without having to maintain a specific balance. Additionally, the account holder can transfer their fund through net banking, mobile banking for free, and more.
Fee And Charges Of BSBD Account
- No charges on issuance of Rupay ATM cum debit card
- No annual maintenance charges
- No fee for the deposit
- On activation of inoperative account no charge
- No charges on account closure
- Through electronic channels like RTGS or NEFT no charges on the receipt of money
- No charges on four transactions in a month
No Minimum Balance Required To Open SBI BSBD Account
When you are going to open the SBI BSBD account, you can open with any amount there is no set limit by the bank. You can deposit any amount as per your convenience, that’s why there is no cap on the upper limit. You don’t need to maintain a minimum balance like other savings account, can operate the account at zero balance.
To open the account should provide documents also. Anyone with valid KYC can open the account without an issue. You need to provide identity and address proof. For identity should submit voter ID, driving license, and aadhaar card. For address should bring voter ID, aadhaar card, and passport along with two passport size photograph.
These are the basic criteria, if you want to fill the application form should visit the nearest bank branch and apply. You can fill all the details like your personal-professional information and self-attested KYC, then submit it.
Let’s know the attractive features of BSBD
- Any other SBI savings bank account holders cannot open SBI basic savings bank deposit
- If anyone already has an account should close within 30 days, then open BSBD account
- Your savings account can convert into BSBD on request without any fee
- In a month no further debit allowed the post of usage of four withdrawals
- Zero balance account with no charges
Convert Your Savings Account Into SBI BSBD Account
Yes, you can change your savings account into the BSBD. For that, need to follow a few steps or keep in mind. So that, you can get instant approval and enjoy the services of SBI BSBD account features.
- You should submit a written application request to the SBI branch manager for the closure of your regular savings account
- Once your request can be accepted, suddenly your SBI savings account will close
- Now easily you can open the BSBD account
SBI is the trustworthy bank. You can get whatever you want and fulfill the desires. You can convert and enjoy the features or benefits. If during that have an issue raise your voice on the customer care toll-free number.