As one can experience there is a significant rise in temperatures throughout the world. This becomes worse in the summer time as centigrade can go above 40 degrees. Of course, it becomes very tough to survive in such heat; leave about living a normal life. To combat this, one can use some kind of temperature reducers or coolers. One such appliance is the evaporating cooling system that works on the principle of reducing temperature by evaporating water vapor from the atmospheric air.
This gadget has its own advantages when compared to other appliances like the air conditioner. It works on the principles of thermodynamics. When the water evaporates, the energy of the air also gets reduced, leading to fall in temperature. Similar method is also used in air conditioners, where the air is made dry, thus reducing temperature.
Key Difference between AC and Evaporating Cooling System:
AC uses the method of compressing air and removing humidity. After that, the air is refrigerated in the system, thus making the surroundings cool. This is possible only when the space is closed. AC works in all conditions, no matter whether the atmosphere has dry or humid air. In case of a cooler, dry atmospheric air can be cooled easily, given it gets the desired ventilation for flow. But when it comes to humid air, it fails to perform, making the situation worse by increasing humidity. Cooler has some advantage in comparison to AC when it comes to power consumption. It consumes lesser power and is also easier to install.
An AC requires a detailed installation with lots of care regarding its working. High standard voltage and power supply in a closed space are some of its requirements. Nothing of that type is required in cooler.
Effectiveness of Evaporating Cooling System:
There is a debate going on regarding the effectiveness of evaporating cooler. The answer varies with situation to situation. When the atmosphere has hot, dry air in it then the effectiveness of the cooler increases. It is not suitable for humid conditions however. It is beneficial in terms of lower power consumption and easier installation.
Some Advantage of Evaporating Cooler:
- Evaporating cooling system is affordable when it comes to installation and maintenance
- Even the repair is quite affordable in comparison to AC
- It supplies cool air which is fresh and thus decreases the chance of air borne diseases
- The power consumption in is quite less in comparison to AC
- One can operate it at a very low cost with almost no maintenance costs
- easy to install and uninstall
- Evaporating cooling system is portable and can easily be shifted from one place to another, whereas AC can’t be easily shifted without the help of professional installers
- For an open system, evaporating cooling system works best in comparison to AC which requires a closed room
Based on your requirement, one should install evaporating cooling system because on its merits and enjoy the cooling it provides during dry summer days.