Whenever one looks to make a travel calendar, some of the popular destinations that emerge are Goa, Bali, Miami, Maldives, Barcelona, etc. The travel cost varies according to the distance between the destinations and the time of booking a flight ticket. And often, the rising cost plays the spoilsport.
But all that frustration can be kicked out with JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Platinum Credit Card that saves bucks on your travel while letting you enjoy the luxuries on offer. Why not then read about the card that has a plenty of benefits in store for you?
JetPrivilege Card Benefits
The card comes with the following benefits that you would interest the shopper in you.
- You would be greeted with 3,000 bonus JP Miles and a base fare waiver on a one-way Jet Airways ticket. The first swipe you make within 90 days of the card setup date would give you 1500 bonus JP Miles. Another 1,500 bonus JP Miles get credited on spending ₹50,000 and more within 90 days of the setup date.
- Enjoy 5% discount on base fare while booking the flights at Jet Airways’ website
- 4 JP Miles on offer with every ₹150 spent on retail purchases
- Every flight ticket booked at Jet Airways’ website to earn you 12 JP Miles
- The miles earned would remain valid for an extended period of 5 years
- Redemption of miles can be made against Amazon, Flipkart and BookMyShow vouchers
- Renewal fee to be waived on spending ₹2.5 lakhs in 12 months before renewal
- A swipe within 90 days of renewal to earn you 1500 JP Miles
- Complimentary airport lounge access
Fees & Charges
Below is a list of fees and charges (based on the instance) you need to pay to continue your card membership.
- Joining Fee – ₹1,000
- Renewal Fee – ₹1,000
- Interest on revolving credit – As applicable
- Cash advance charges – 2.5% of the cash withdrawal amount or ₹500, whichever is higher
- Over limit charges – 2.5% of over limit amount, with a minimum of ₹500
- Late payment charges – ₹100-750
Note – 18% Goods and Services Tax (GST) would be charged over the fees and charges
Below are the eligibility criteria you need to keep in mind to get this card.
- Both salaried and self-employed are eligible to apply
- The minimum and maximum age of salaried applicants are 21 and 60 years, respectively. On the other hand, the self-employed must be a minimum and maximum of 21 and 65 years, respectively.
Apply for JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Platinum Credit Card
You can apply for credit card either online or offline modes that are available for you to exercise. Speaking of the former option, it’s easier to execute as you just need to visit the official website of HDFC Bank and apply by providing a few personal and professional details.
The same details you need to quote in the application form at the nearest HDFC Bank branch. But then, you may have to take some time out of your busy schedule and even stand in a queue, making the application process at branch lengthier.