One of the most promising and active platforms of today is social media. People talk about their lives, share their views, and raise their voices in protest with ease through social media. So, when it comes to love, why should you take a step back?
However, there is one thing that you have to remember when it comes to displaying your love and affection for each other on social media- it has to be tempered down a little and you should not overdo it. This is where a lot of people go wrong and make mistakes, but with the right tips you can surely express your love for each other on social media. Here are some great tips that will help you to do it the right way:
- It is best that you first discuss with each other and find out whether or not both of you are comfortable with sharing and expressing your love on a social media platform. Decide first how you want to go about and set certain limits that both of you will not cross. This will also help in increasing your understanding with each other.
- If you are planning on keeping it between your acquaintances and friends then you can always post a status or story on Whatsapp, which only a limited number of people will be able to view. For example you can put up a chocolate day whatsapp status on chocolate day, apart from of course sharing chocolates that you love with each other. This way it stays private as well as semi-public.
- When it comes to taking to Facebook or Twitter to express your love, you can opt for simple words or time tested quotes that you can post on each other’s timeline. Instead of making it public, you can always choose with whom you want to share it and with those you do not.
- If you have a flare with the pen and a thing for rhymes and poems then you can always opt for a little teddy day shayari. This is not only romantic but creative too and will help in kindling your affection for each other.
- Lastly, one of the most discrete ways to express love on social media is by posting a photo of you two together with a little message. This will surely bring back some fond memories.
Thus, if you know how to do it right, you will be able to express your love through social media without causing much trouble.