Moving checklist is one of the key essentials of planning a smooth move. It help you in ensuring what to do, when to do and whether everything is done or not. As everyone knows that moving the items from one place to another place makes us feel tenser. Checklist comes as an organized to-do list to make thing easy. If you are planning a move, here are the key essential of a checklist for moving out of state, which will help you make your shifting process simple.
Essentials points of moving checklist:
The points you should keep in mind while packing are listed below. Use these steps to make your packing and moving process easy. This is a detailed account of what are the things you should do at a particular time period in detail.
- Before eight weeks of the move: The things you should do before eight of your move are listed below.
- Use separate file, folder, or notebook to note all the details related to packing.
- Make a note of the things you need and don’t need.
- Choose the best moving company by analyzing their reviews online.
- Before seven weeks of the move:The important thing you should do before eight weeks are.
- Buy the materials that you need for packing.
- And sell the furniture items you need not want.
- Before six weeks of the move: The work you should do during the six weeks are.
- Search and arrange the best school for your children in the new location.
- Get the medical records from the current physician.
- Before five weeks: During the fifth week, the things you should concentrate on are.
- Confirming the efficient mover is one of the Key essentials of a moving checklist. Discuss them with the payment and the date of moving.
- Before four weeks: At the fourth week,
- Pack and label the materials that are not needed now.
- Discontinue all the basic services provided in the current location such as current, gas, cable, and so on.
- If you are living in a rental house inform the house owner about your moving.
- Before three weeks: At the fourth week,
- Use of the food items that you need not want to the new location.
- Plan the best way to move your pets and plants to the new residence.
- Change the address of your house.
- Change the insurance of your house to the new location.
- Before two weeks: During the second week, the things you need to concentrate on are.
- Pack all the things that you have left without packing.
- Keep valuable items in a safe place.
- Before one week: during the first week, you need to concentrate on the following things.
- Again confirm with the moving company about the date and time of moving.
- Pack the items that you need to keep with you.
- Before one day:
- Keep the important document in your hand.
- Defrost the fridge,
- Moving day: On the day you are moving help your moving company in loading your items and after loading all the items make a final check.
These are the key essentials of a moving checklistthat helps you to make your moving process a relaxed one.