A credit card is the need of everyone, nowadays from shopping to make payment everywhere you can use it. Now, you don’t need to carry cash with you just one click can fulfill your desires. It’s not enough ongoing your services, after pension also. Yes, many banks can provide credit cards for pensioners. So that, you can continue your privileges after the retirements.
Who says after pension there is no life? With reputed banks services, you can enjoy your lifestyle the way you want. Just remember following points.
KYC Factors For Pensioners
- Identity Proof: Passport, Aadhaar card, and voter ID
- Address Proof: Recent telephone bill, electricity bill, and water bill
- And stating proof that you are a pensioner
Know What Is The Criteria Factor For A Pensioner?
Being a pensioner, you are looking for a card which can as per your needs. You can check out SBI, ICICI, and much more banks official site. For a product, you should check twice all eligibility criteria material as per selected product then submit the request. And also should check minimum income and a satisfactory CIBIL score. For instant approval, you held a bank account for a few years and according to that will get immediate approval. During the online application process, they can ask current or past relationship with the same bank and also need to submit stating proof to show you are a pensioner.
Everyone manage lifestyle as per comfort zone. Some want to live a peaceful life after spending many years working. Some love to live without file tension and few like to going holiday.
Credit cards for pensioners product are different on a regular basis. The limit, billing cycle, and comfort as per them. Let’s find out the facility.
- Credit limit based on thrice and a monthly pension
- Your billing cycle calculation is like this, 16th from the current month and 15th from next month
- No transfer of death allowed
- And the low-interest rate for you only
What Are The Attractive Benefits For A Pensioners To Have?
After many years service retirement you need a peaceful life, where there are no restrictions, no worry and do whatever you want. You can transfer the balance to another account through a bank of India and all the purchases, that you make using a bank of India pensioners credit card will be offered an up to 51 days of the interest-free credit period.
How Can Find Best Travel Credit Cards And What Is The Conditions Need To Follow?
Travel is the best way to explore the world and enjoy the exclusive privileges. Many well-known banks can offer you best travel credit cards with lots of features, benefits, privileges, bonus, reward points, and more.
Air India SBI Signature Credit Card
- On payment of joining fee, you will have 20,000 reward points
- Bumper offer to get up to 1,00,000 bonus reward points in a year
Yatra SBI Credit Card
- You will get a chance to win a voucher Rs 8, 250 from the official site
- As an annual and joining fee need to pay Rs 499
Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card
- One complimentary premium economy class ticket as a welcome gift
- When you spend Rs 75,000 within the first 90 days of the issuance, then you will get 3,000 bonus CV points
Jet Airways ICICI Bank Coral Credit Card
- Within 45 days from the payment of joining fee, you will get 2,500 bonus JPMiles
- Every year on renewal will get 1,250 renewal bonus JPMiles
Do you know to get the benefits, you should check online eligibility. It can be fit as per bank’s norm otherwise you are not getting it.
Eligibility For A Credit Card
- Each bank has own criteria but, you should complete 18 years
- And a neat an clean previous history
KYC Factor For A Credit Card
- For best travel credit cards, submit identity proof
- Address proof
- Income proof
- And a recent passport size photograph
You can use it to make payment, shopping, view bank statement so that, can control the expenses and if you have any issue you can contact the customer care toll-free number.