SBI prime card is the premium card for middle to the high-income group. It can give a lot of facilities and gives complimentary credit card fraud liability cover of Rs 1 lakh. You can have this services and enjoy every moment of life. Well, SBI is the government bank which is the first choice of all customers.
With this, you can have many facilities, but shopping advantages are a priority. You can earn reward points for your grocery and other shopping that thing can win your heart. SBI prime card is the part of the state bank of India credit cards. You can select this, as per your requirements and same can use to purchase products.
SBI Prime Credit Card Features
- Get the e-welcome gift of Rs 3,000 from any of these brands such as Marks and Spencer, Yatra.com, Bata, Shoppers Stop, etc
- On every Rs 100 spent on standing instructions of utility bill payments, will get 20 reward points
- On spend of every Rs 100 on reliance fresh, trends, footprint, smart and big basket stores, will get 15 reward points
- For every Rs 100 spent on groceries, dining, movies, and departmental stores will get 10 reward points
- On spend of Rs 50,000 in a calendar quarter, will get pizza hut e-voucher of Rs 1000
- On spending of Rs 3 lakh a year, will get renewal fee waived off
- On spending Rs 5 lakh annually, will get an e-gift voucher worth Rs 7, 000 from yatra.com
- Get a complimentary club Vistara silver membership
- An annual or renewal fee Rs 2,999
- Add-on fee NIL
- Cash payment fee Rs 100
- Card replacement fee Rs 100
To get the offers of SBI prime card to have to check out features. If all the things suitable and want to apply, follow the online instructions for instant approval.
Best Credit Card For Fuel: Basic Needs In Today’s Lifestyle
Most of you like commuting with a personal vehicle such as a car, bike, etc. Traveling with an own vehicle gives you peace, and makes you tension free from the hassles of public transport. But with the fuel prices going up every single month, you may not enjoy paying out a huge amount from your pocket. That’s why many banks give you the best credit cards.
We can show you a few banks, which can provide full privileges. So check out step by step.
SBI BPCL Card: On fuel purchases, you will get 4.25% value back which is equal to the 13* reward points.
HDFC Bharat Cashback Card: With best fuel credit cards privileges, you will get 5% cashback on fuel spends.
Citibank Indian Oil Card: On fuel purchase of Rs 150 you will get 4 turbo points.
Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Card: With this, you can get 5% cashback offer on fuel.
During the card utilization of the best credit card for fuel, in a case have an issue suddenly call on toll-free customer care number 1860 180 1290. The executives are always ready to help you, so that give a prompt solution.