EMI calculator is the magical tool, which can explain you exact payable amount detail. When anyone looking for a personal loan also concerned about the interest rate and the EMI that will have to pay to the bank. The standard chartered bank offers an attractive interest rate with flexible tenure that makes the payment convenient for you.
The standard chartered bank personal loan EMI calculator can tell you monthly payable installments. For calculation, you have to enter few details on that site- amount, interest rate, and tenure. After filling that, the system can calculate all the details and give you the exact amount which will pay to the lender every month.
You can use this tool for own ease. And the most wonderful thing about this product is, until or unless you are not satisfied with the report you can check it again an again. It’s effective, small, and smartest product, which can solve your issue within a second.
What Are The Terms And Conditions We Need To Follow To Get Instant Approval?
To get instant approval, then should show eligibility, KYC, and income according to the bank. We can explain you one by one following point for more clearance about of conditions.
Eligibility For A Salaried Individual
- The minimum age should be 25 years
- The maximum age should be 60 years
- Your minimum monthly income should be Rs 25,000 for an existing customer
- And minimum monthly income for a new customer should be Rs 50,000
KYC For A Salaried Individual
- Identity Proof: Any governmental photo ID proof, driving license, and passport
- Address Proof: A copy of ration card, passport, and Aadhaar card
- Age Proof: A copy of PAN card or driving license with a date of birth
- Signature Proof: Bank account statement or a passport
In short, you can have low-interest rates, simple documentation, quick processing, no security, easy monthly repayment option and high loan amount.
How Can You Apply For A Personal Loan?
The procedure of the online application request is simple. You can keep in mind that KYC is the key factor and after that, easily apply through below pointers.
- Visit the official site
- Fill personal-professional information
- Upload KYC with scanned passport size photograph
- Share registered email ID and mobile number
- And click on submit button
Why Is Interest Rate Necessary For A Personal Loan?
To know interest rate makes your interest up. Yes, the low-interest rate can attract you more, and it would be beneficial for you. That’s why you should know interest rates as well as standard chartered bank personal loan EMI calculator also.
Standard Chartered bank interest rate range starts from 10.99% to 14.49% with Rs 1 lakh to Rs 30 lakh amount for 12 months to 60 months. The processing fee is zero and up to 5% of the principal outstanding with GST as a pre-closure fee.
You feel free to call on standard chartered customer care toll-free number and resolve your concern within a second. You can get a toll-free number from the website page. They are in service by 24*7