SBI bank is the country’s largest bank who welcomes their applicant with many offers. If you didn’t link your aadhaar card with the bank account before, here is the chance to go through with multiple access which is provided by bank’s Website.
You can apply offline and online as per your ease. So don’t you think it’s a high time to link aadhaar card with the bank account? If yet not done it, then it will be too late, it’s time to rush to both access offline and online. So tie your shoelaces and run to continue having fun with credit card services.
Link your Aadhaar card through your SBI credit card Branch
If you want to keep rocking and enjoying with attractive discounts or reward points along with SBI credit card, then updating your Aadhaar with a credit card through branch before the deadline can be one of your options.
- You can link aadhaar with SBI account via SMS, visit the nearest branch and Internet banking according to SBI website.
- Visit the nearest branch with the original and photocopy of aadhaar card by self-attested.
- Fill on Form Aadhaar and a credit card details.
- Sign the form in your official account signature.
- Submit the signed form.
- The bank’s official person will send your all documents with your signature for verification and further processing.
- If your details are verified successfully, then you will receive SMS on your registered mobile number.
Steps to link your aadhaar card to a credit card by Customer care
It’s not essential that you will link your aadhaar through offline or online only, you can do it by customer care service also. They are always here to help you, customer care service is working throughout 24*7.
- Ping SBI toll-free customer care number -1800 180 1290
- Listen to IVR carefully then place your request to link aadhaar with a credit card number.
- You need to enter or re-enter your 12 digit aadhaar biometric number
- Then enter your 16 digit credit card number.
- The customer care executive would ask you to put your aadhaar and a credit card number details during the IVR.
- However, when you enter your numbers in the prescribed format, as soon as the details get verified successfully receive an SMS on your registered mobile number that your Aadhaar linked with credit card number.
Link your Aadhaar card Via SMS
We have many ways to link aadhaar card with a credit card and via SMS is one of easiest ways. If you are using SMS banking service, in that case, you can add your aadhaar card number through SMS without going anywhere. You just have to enter your aadhaar card and credit card number in a certain format which is shared with you in SMS and send it to the respective number. After ensuring all your verification information, the aadhaar will be linked to your credit card.
How to check whether your credit card link with aadhaar card or not?
In the rush to linking aadhaar card with a credit card, chances are that your details may have been misplaced or the bank may have not submitted your details. Few days after submitting aadhaar details, you would know whether your biometric certification is linked or not? To check the same, follow steps below
- Log-on to www.udiai.Gov.in
- Under Aadhaar Services, select ‘Check Aadhaar’ and Bank Account Linking Status.
- Enter aadhaar number and security number to generate OTP, which is received in your registered mobile number.
- Enter the same on aadhaar check site then you can check whether your biometric authentication is submitted or not.
- You can call customer care service or via SMS also, to know the status.
Linking your Aadhaar card with Bank account has been made mandatory by the government. And, the deadline to link aadhaar date is extended until March 31, 2018. Be a smart SBI credit card user and link aadhaar for enjoying every moment with SBI Credit Card offers. SBI bank has provided you multiple ways to link your aadhar with a credit card so that you can keep continuing your service in future.