The registration for the entrance exam has been started from 4th July 2017. GMAC is the exam conducting authority which conducts the entrance exam. The scores obtained in the entrance exam is being accepted by various colleges and universities for providing admissions to various management courses.
- The registration for the entrance exam has been started from 4th July 2017.
- The registration for the entrance exam will end on 3rd October 2017.
- Candidates will have to register themselves online in order to be eligible to appear in the entrance exam
- In case the candidates do not get themselves registered in the given time, they will get the opportunity to get themselves registered later on with a late fee
- Candidates are required to have a valid email id in order to get themselves registered
- Candidates will be able to book their slot timing of the exam after getting themselves registered
- Candidates will have to keep their registration number safe till the process of admission gets over
- Candidates will be entitled to make correction in just a few sections in the NMAT registration form which are school and communication preference, no editing will be allowed in any other sections
The fee for registration for entrance exam can be paid through online mode. Candidates can make the payment of the registration fee through mobile wallet/ debit card/ credit card/ net banking/ express card or IMPS. The amount of fee is as-
- The registration fee, when done in time, is Rs.1800 plus taxes
- The late registration fee is Rs.2000 plus taxes
- Retake fee is Rs.1800 plus taxes
- For rescheduling, the fee is Rs.1000 plus taxes
The following are the eligibility criteria’s that the candidates are required to fulfill in order to get themselves elected to appear in the entrance exam-
- Candidates are required to have cleared Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for MBA, MBA in HR and PGDM
- Candidates are required to have cleared bachelor’s degree or post graduate degree with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for MBA in Pharmaceutical Management and candidates holding the degree of B.TECH, BE, BIOTECHNOLOGY and BIOMEDICAL can also apply
- Candidates who all are working with pharmaceutical company and are having experience of 2 years working in the pharmaceutical company are also eligible to appear for the entrance exam
- The online registration for the entrance exam will be done from 4th July 2017 to 3rd October 2017
- Slot booking for the online entrance exam can be done from 4th July 2017 to 16th October 2017
- Late registration will be done from 4th October 2017 to 14th October 2017
- Rescheduling of the entrance exam can be done from 4th July 2017 to 15th December 2017
- Entrance exam will be conducted from 5th October 2017 to 18th December 2017
Scheduling of the retake entrance exam will be done from 6th October 2017 to 15th December 2017