The registrations for the entrance exam have been initiated by now. It is also referred to as Xavier Aptitude Test. It is a national level entrance exam which is organized by Xavier Labor Relations Institute on behalf of XAMI. This entrance exam is conducted for allotting admissions in more than 150 B-schools of India.
- The online application form released on 16 August 2017
- The last date to fill the application form falls on 30 November 2017
- Fee payment can be done till 30 November 2017
- Admit card will be made available online on 20 December 2017
- Editing of the application form can be done till 30 November 2017
- Exam will be conducted on 7 January 2018
- Result will be declared on 31 December 2018
The candidates will have to follow the following process in order to get them registered for the entrance exam-
- The candidates will have to apply for the Xavier Aptitude Test ( XAT ) entrance exam through online mode
- Candidates will have to visit the official website of the exam conducting authority and search for the registration tab and click on it.
- Candidates will have to create their account for getting them registered
- Then, the candidate will be required to fill the necessary details such as personal, contact and qualification
- Then, the candidate will be required to upload the scanned images of photograph and signatures
- Then, the candidate will have to make the payment of the fee through online or offline mode
- At last, the candidate will have to take the print out of the application form’s confirmation page for future reference
The candidates will have to make the payment of the fee for application either through online or offline mode. The fee amounts to Rs.1650. For each additional program, the candidate will have to make the payment of Rs.300 each. The late fee for the application for XAT is Rs.2000 and for XLRI is Rs.500. For payment through cash, the candidate will have to take the printout of the pay-in-slip and visit the nearest IDBI bank and make the payment of the application fee. Candidates can even make the payment of the fee through Demand Draft which should be made in the favor of XLRI Jamshedpur payable at Jamshedpur.
The candidates are required to satisfy the following eligibility norms in order to get eligible to appear in the entrance exam as-
- Candidates are required to be citizens of India to get eligible for appearing in the entrance exam
- Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree of minimum three years of duration from a recognized college or institute of India.
- The candidates appearing in the final year of graduation are also eligible to apply for the entrance exam
- NRI and foreign candidates can also apply for Xavier institute through their GMAT scores.
Although, the exception is that the candidates should be from Dubai and Kathmandu where they have option to appear in the Xavier entrance Test.