The eligibility criteria on a loan helps in calculating whether the person is capable enough to repay the loan or not. Reliance home finance similarly offers home loan to those who match their eligibility criteria. A person has to be above the age of 21 years but not more than 65 years.
He/she should have minimum income required so that repayment is possible. In this article, you would know how can you calculate the maximum loan amount you can get if you apply for a home loan at Reliance home finance.
Reliance Home Loan Eligibility Calculator
Suppose you match the income, age and property criteria as per Reliance home loan finance and you want to know how much loan amount can you get if approved. To check that, the housing finance company would take into account your monthly saving of ₹60,000 which can be used to repay the EMIs of your home loan. Now, if you can calculate your amount, tenure and rate of interest, you can easily know the EMIs that you will have to pay every month.
Amount- ₹1 Lakh
Loan Tenure- 30 years
Rate of Interest- 9%
Your monthly EMI will be- ₹805
So, your calculation for the housing loan would be-
₹1 Lakh x 60,000/805=₹74,53,416 lakhs (approx.)
For the approval, you must need to have the documents which are mentioned below:
Home Loan Documents
The list of documents is a little variable for a salaried and self-employed professional.
- KYC Documents
- 3 Months Salary Slip for Salaried or Salary Certificate
- Copy of last 2 years Form 16 or IT Return.
- Bank Statement for the last 6 months of the salary account.
- Appointment /Confirmation letter if current job tenure is less than 1 yr.
- KYC Documents
- Partnership Deed in Case of Partnership Firm; MOA/AOA in case of Company.
- Copy of IT Return, Computation of Income, CA certified Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account, all for the last 2 years.
- Bank Statement for the last 6 months of the Business accounts
- Office Address proof.
- Tax audit report of individual partnership & company
- Latest Share Holding Pattern Attested by CA/CS in Case of Company.
- VAT/ Sales Tax Returns
- List of directors attested by CA/CS in case of Company.
- Sanction letter for working capital Limits & term loans with SOA.
- Copy of Degree Certificate in case of Professional.
- Other General Documents for Salaried and Self Employed
- Repayment Track Record for 1 year for existing loan.
- NOC of loan closed within 1 year.
- Bank debits for all current loans appearing in CIBIL report but not appearing in Bank statements submitted.
- Duly filled up and signed Application Form and MID.
- Processing Fee cheque.
With all the above documents, you must also have a minimum CIBIL score of 650 or above. So, keep all this into the mind and only then you will be matching Reliance Home Finance home loan eligibility.