A standard chartered credit card can give you shopping, rewards, VISA, master and spot offers. The bank’s services, available to the customers. As a customer, you can check all the privileges of SCB credit card.
Standard Chartered Emirates Platinum Credit Card
- You will get sky-high benefits as membership to priority pass program
- Travel insurance
- Emirates Skywards membership
Standard Chartered Yatra Platinum Credit Card
- On travel spends through yatra site will get 10% cashback
- 2.5% fuel surcharge waiver
- Convenient payment option
Standard Chartered Platinum Elite Credit Card
- This can suit for the frequent traveler and golfing fans
- All over the world, will get exciting offers at leading restaurants
- You will get a unique rewards program
Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card
- In India, will get a cashback of 5% on fuel
- On all telecom and utility bill payment, will get 5% cashback
- As a joining fee Rs 499
Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card
- Whenever you shop, enjoy attractive rewards and cashback
- In a membership year, you will get an annual fee waiver on spending Rs 60,000 or more
- Earn more reward points
Landmark Rewards Platinum Credit Card
- For all other categories, will get 2* reward points
- Al selective domestic airport will get complimentary lounge access
- Rs 2,700 worth coupons
Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card
- Rs 150 spent on other categories, will get one reward point
- In India on fuel, dining, and other hotel spends, will get 5* reward points
- As joining fee Rs 250
Standard Chartered VISA Infinite Credit Card
- You will get complimentary insurance cover
- Per quarter four complimentary airport lounge access
- Also can get exclusive offers
SCB Credit Card Payment Facilities
The bank can give all types of services online or offline. You should go online and check these services. So that, can use and make payment on time without any delay. Every service of the bank is for you. For an offline service, should visit the nearest bank branch and drop your payment to the counter. For the online, you have to register your ID. After that, provide User ID or password to login the site.
SCB Credit Card Offline Payment
Cash: Visit the nearest bank branch and fill the deposit form. That one should drop to the counter and get one slip as proof.
Cheque: Fill the blank cheque as per the bank’s mandate filled and drop into the ATM box.
SCB Credit Card Online Payment
Net banking: Link with the current and savings bank account to your net banking site. You can track all the details of your card the due date, outstanding balance, and more. It’s easy to make SCB credit card payment on time.
Mobile banking app: Download the site and make your life easy with a mobile banking app. After downloading the site should install it and login the site with own User ID or password. You can use it from anywhere and make SCB credit card payment before the due date.
Autopay: Set the standing instruction with the current account. They cut the amount as per your bill date and send bill submission confirmation mail.