Don’t stretch yourself in long drawn queues simply to pay your bills? Don’t permit yourself to walk unnecessarily in this scorching sun, simply to drop your cheque against your bill in the nearby drop box? Ease your life by settling all your dues within time. By using HDFC Credit Card Bill Payment facility, settle all your dues in time within a click of a mouse and that too within the comfort of your home.
Now bill payment becomes much easier when you have HDFC Credit Card with you for timely settlement of your bills.
HDFC Credit Card Bill Payment in 3 Steps
Go through the following simple steps and refrain yourself from the longer steps of settling your financial bills.
- Furnish your HDFC Bank Credit Card payment details
- Enter the details such as HDFC Bank Credit Card number and Payment amount.
- Choose your net banker from the drop-down and click on PAY option.
- Now, you will be safely navigated to the bank’s payment interface of your selected net banking option.
- Confirm your payment(at Bank)
- Enter the details such as your authentication details (viz user id/password)
- Click on the confirmation tab to confirm your payment amount to HDFC Bank Credit Card.
- Afterward, your account will get online debited.
3. Get online confirmation
- In this step, you will obtain an online transaction confirmation and a Transaction Reference Number.
- Also, you will receive an email acknowledgement of your transaction (if email id provided).
HDFC Credit Card Bill Payment Steps :
Pay Now: Why to unnecessary engage yourself in writing cheques or balancing passbook? With ‘Pay Now’ facility, register yourself for the quick settlement of your bills. Go through the following steps quickly in order to pay your bills:
- Choose the location of your biller(e.g. Mumbai, Delhi etc)
- Choose from the list of billers in that location and enter the details as required. Also, keep your bills with you in physical form as well until you make your payment online by entering details such as customer number, cycle number, bill date etc. Later on, you are required to cross check everything in order to proceed with the next step.
- Now, undertake your payment by using Visa or MasterCard HDFC Bank Credit Card. Enter the details as mentioned on your card number—the expiry details, CW number-3 digit number on the back of your card and the name on your card.
Once you submit all your details, the processing of your payments makes its own way via secured payment gateway which is authenticated by the HDFC Bank. As soon as the instructions have been processed successfully, your credit card account gets charged and the payment gets routed to your selected biller. Subsequently, you will get an immediate confirmation for the payments done. In order to process this transaction ₹ 10 will be charged as a nominal fee.
Register & Pay : Pay your broadband or electricity bills by using Register & Pay facility. Check the billers from the HDFC Bank website and register yourself for proceeding with this transaction.
- Create a one-time log-in account by visiting the HDFC website. Click on ‘Register & Pay’.
- Enter your personal details for registration and validate your HDFC Bank credit card by conducting ₹ 10 transactions.₹ 10 will be blocked as opposed to your credit limit and later on gets released within 15 days.
- Contact your service provider by clicking on their link towards which you want to use ‘HDFC Register & Pay’. Moreover, you can continue adding and deleting billers from the list provided.
- Select your biller and enter the required details at the time of your bill payment. Check the dues amount on your bill and proceed with the payment option for making an immediate payment with your HDFC Credit Card.
Also, you can use ‘Register & Pay’ for making part or interim payments subject to the terms and conditions prescribed by the billers.
Smart Pay : Settle down your immediate bill payments through ‘Smart Pay’. All you need is to register yourself. Get 5% cashback facility subject to the conditions issued by the HDFC Bank. Subsequently, register yourself on SmartPay through your Credit Card by going through the following steps:
- Visit the Net Banking website and click on the ‘Cards’ tabs.
- Click on the ‘Transaction’ option under the credit cards section on the left-hand side. From the drop-down menu, choose ‘SmartPay’ Online and click on ‘Continue’.
- Add a SmartPay account in case you are a new member to this account. Choose your Credit Card for payment and click on ‘Continue’.
- Mention your Contact and Credit Card details in the tab and Click on ‘Submit’ button. Finally, your card is registered for SmartPay.
HDFC Credit Card Bill Payment through NEFT
Are Credit Card bill payments your instant worry? Don’t worry instead opt for NEFT facility for settling down your HDFC Credit Card bills. Now you can instantly transfer your funds electronically through National Electronics Funds Transfer(NEFT) to your merchant. Use FSC Code HDFC0000128 in order to settle your payments quickly.