Spread Your Charm by Wearing Phulkari Dupatta and Salwar Suit
The Festive season is about to start in India. If you follow your traditions with all your heart, then definitely you have already started your preparations to make the upcoming festivals even more joyful and memorable. In order to make your festival joyous and contented, your outfits can make a difference. At the present, there are countless styles of dresses available in the market. If you are a girl, then the sky is the limit for you. Uncountable designs, colors, patterns, and styles available in the market. Among all, Phulkari dupatta and salwar suit is trending and getting popular day by day.
Latest suit salwar trends for this festive season
If you are willing to make this festival season memorable and beautiful, then a gorgeous dress can do marvels. When it comes to phulkari wholesale, you will get numerous options such as phulkari suit salwar, phulkari jackets, phulkari saree, phulkari kurti, and so on.
Below, we have listed some latest trends of suit salwar. Just take a look at some beautiful options to make your festive season even more joyful and unforgettable:
- Indo-western suits salwar: Are normal suits boring for you? If yes, then this festive season you can do some experiments with your look by trying something unique such as an Indo-western combo. Dhoti style pants are quite in these days. They are not just comfortable but look amazingly stylish. If you are in a mood of giving some refreshing touch to your look, go to this option. Apart from this, there are many more options available. You can try them too.
- Lop-sided suits: This style is one of the most preferred and flattering suits presently. In this style the upper section of the dress is shorter on the front side while the back side is longer. These suits look extremely fashionable when paired up with the Aladdin style or loose pants. A matching dupatta can lift up your overall look.
- Side slits: If you are willing to get a classy look this time, then nothing can beat the beauty of suits with side slits. When you wear this style of suit with matching phulkari dupatta, you will look traditional, with a stylish twist.If you want to up your style quotient, try side slits to look more beautiful.
- Off-shoulder suits: If you want to get that sizzling avatar, then you can try off-shoulder suit this time. These suits are the perfect idea to make a true style statement. Such suits look stunningly fabulous with palazzo or with the Aladdin style salwar. This suit is an ideal pick for party goers as well.If you want to flaunt your glamorous side then try this style.
- Front slit: To unveil the style diva in you, wear the suit with front slit. If you want to get an attention-grabbing look, then nothing is better than choosing suits with front slit. With silk or a palazzo pant, you can do wonders by wearing this type of suit.
- Floor touching suits: Want to get a royal look this festive season? If yes, then you can choose the floor touching Anarkali dress for an impressive appearance. You can also carry a matching phulkari dupatta along with the dress to look even more traditional yet chic.Such floor touching suits look amazing if you have a good height and a perfect figure. If you are short, then it is suggested to avoid the floor touching suits as they can make you look even shorter.
- Anarkali: There are many girls who don’t like to wear floor touching dresses. In that case, they can try normal Anarkali dress. At the present, there are many variants available. You can choose as per your body type, occasion, and the budget of course. As far as the colors and designs are concerned, there are endless options for normal anarkali suits as there are countless patterns, styles, and designs available in the market. As anarkali is in trend, the market is flooded by countless designs of anarkali suit.
So, these were the latest trends that you can try this year for a refreshing as well as for a fashionable look. There are many online stores where you can find a good range of these dresses, but punnjab.com is one store where you can buy phulkari dupatta and salwar at an affordable price.