It is a dream for many to study from the top colleges and universities in the world. The best colleges of the world provide various specialised courses for both graduation and post-graduation which are unique and only available in the selected institutes of the world. If a student wishes to pursue his under graduation from the world’s best institutes then it is compulsory for him to pass the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) after his passes off his 12th board exam.
The SAT is conducted in January, May, June, October, November and December in India and the scores are valid for five years. The perfect time to start preparing for the SAT is 8-9 months before the commencement of the 12th’s board examination. The SAT examines the ability of a student in majorly these areas- Reading, Writing and Language, Math (without a calculator), Math (with a calculator). The exam approximately of 3 hours, where if a student decides to go for an optional essay then the total time required to complete this entire exam is 3 hours and 50 minutes. The total score including all the areas ranges from 200-800, with a maximum possibility to score 1600. The final result ultimately comprises two sections: Evidence-based reading and writing and Mathematics.
You can find out about the current SAT question pattern and trend by checking sample questions that are available on the internet for free. However, they will be limited in number. It is not an easy job to figure out on your own how much to study and which areas to stress on. Therefore, all these unanswered questions and necessary help can be provided by a coaching institute. If you are currently in the last year of your school and it will be a difficult task for you to attend that coaching classes, then don’t worry. You can also prepare for SAT online!
Look for institutes who provide SAT live preparation by searching for SAT live prep around your location. Choose an institute where you can enrol and attend classes online as per your time and convenience.
How can these live classes benefit you?
- The coaching institutes will provide you with all the necessary study materials including the soft copy of books, pdf and journals online through email which you can study during your free time.
- The institutes follow a systematic approach to cover your syllabus and provide you with two teachers to guide your English and Mathematics section individually.
- You can watch lecture videos of eminent professors online or you can also view the recorded video of the class that was conducted in the institute.
- Since you do not need to travel to the institute, you can complete all the homework according to your convenience and communicate with the teacher in case of doubts.
- Your teachers will make you familiar with mock tests and will also assess your progress periodically by conducting practice drills during the live classes.
This method of coaching will save you a lot of time and travel by utilizing which you can surely get good grades on the SAT.