Chai, the Indian name of Tea is great spice milk that is becoming extremely popular in western countries, as people there are discovering this at various coffee and tea houses. The elements of chai are touted to have energizing advantages, which is regularly arranged by bubbling free leaf tea and including milk, sweetener, and different flavors relying upon personal preferences.
In India chai is more popular than coffee, and there are different versions of tea which has been a staple there for hundreds of years. Tea can be enjoyed in morning or evening, summer or winter with snacks and cookies. There are moment chai blends and chai concentrates that simply require milk to be included. For vegan tea consumer’s soy milk is an awesome substitute for the entire milk and cream that conventional formulas call for. Low-fat forms are likewise prevalent for anybody hoping to keep away from the additional calories.
Darjeeling is a part of West Bengal in India which is famous for its tea. Darjeeling tea is distinctive mainly because of its exotic aroma. A best Darjeeling tea brand is not only preferred by Indian customers but also by various foreign nationals. While tea plants found in various parts of the country are direct variants of the camellia sinensis plant, but Darjeeling tea is a sinensis varietal which has smaller leaves, and is generally not fully oxidized.
Darjeeling produces a total sum of 10,000 tones of tea which annually contributes 3% of the India’s entire tea produce. The procedure of creation of Darjeeling tea in different tea gardens spread over the locale hasn’t developed or experienced any cutting edge or mechanical change from the time that British had set them up. The way toward manufacturing Darjeeling teas is known as orthodox manufacture and is very work serious and colossally includes manual control and direction under regular conditions.
The Simple Process of making Tea
The most common method of preparing a simple tea is to boil water for few minutes and later by pouring tea powder, sugar, and milk. In a similar way masala chai is prepared by following the same process, but needs few extra ingredients to be poured like cardamom, cinnamon, ginger, peppercorn, cloves, nutmeg, or saffron.
The key to make a good tea is to leave the tea leaves in the boiling water long enough for quite some time.
Different Tea Varieties and Health Benefits Associated with them
While all tea originates from a similar plant, the Camellia sinensis, there exist several sorts of teas, with their own individual appearance, taste, and fragrance. To comprehend all the varieties possible, teas can be put in a few classifications. The most widely recognized classes utilized today are green, white, oolong, dark, and fermented.
Green Tea: Green tea is considered as the best healthiest beverage on the planet. It is stacked with cell reinforcements and supplements that affect the body. This incorporates enhanced cerebrum work, fat misfortune, a lower danger of malignancy and numerous other fantastic advantages.
Many of the bioactive compounds in this tea come after preparation of the final drink, which contain large amount of important nutrients which is loaded with polyphenols.
These substances can lessen the development of free radicals in the body, shielding cells and particles from harm. These free radicals are known to assume a part in maturing and a wide range of infections.
Another powerful compound in green tea is the antioxidant Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG) which treats various diseases
Green tea contains caffeine which leads to improvements in various aspects of brain function, including improved mood, vigilance, reaction time and memory.
Oolong Tea: Oolong tea is a traditional Chinese tea. It is prepared when the leaves are allowed to oxidize for a short period of time; it results in the formation of oolong tea.
- Regular consumption of Oolong tea reduces the cholesterol level, thereby lowering the risk of heart attacks.
- The polyphenols found in oolong leaves pound the free radicals from our body, thusly backing off the developing method.
- The polyphenol compound in oolong tea improves the digestion of fat in the body by enacting certain proteins
White tea: White teas are produced using buds and youthful leaves, which are steamed or let go to inactivate polyphenol oxidize, and afterward dried.
- White tea contains nutrients and antimicrobial qualities that protect the body against the occurrence of diseases.
- This tea has antioxidant properties which help in cell neuroprotection.
- Nearness of free radicals exceptionally adds to a quickened maturing process.
- The fluoride content found in this tea may likewise be successful in lessening the danger of dental caries or tooth rot/cavity.
Black tea: Black tea, one of the six tea species, is the kind of completely matured. It is prestigious by its red fluid. Essential influencing methodology of dark tea incorporates wilting, moving, maturation, and drying. Among them, maturation is the most critical procedure of making dark tea.
- Black tea lowers the risk of ovarian cancer
- The presence of catechins and theaflavins in black tea helps in lowering the risk of Type 2 diabetes.
- Black tea helps flush out the oxygen radical’s subsequently reestablishing ordinary cell and body capacities and lifts invulnerability.
- Black tea is a substitute for calcium, thus drinking black tea significantly restores bone density.