Can you imagine a single day without a credit card? Sounds hard to believe, right? And, why not because in today’s world we all are so dependent upon the plastic money. Don’t have enough cash to buy an expensive item, need not to worry as a card will come to your rescue. Wanna do grocery or online shopping, these plastic cards are here to help. Don’t want to carry cash, well this hassle can easily sort out with just one credit card. For all your daily needs in life, a card is there. So, how about having an Axis Bank NEO Credit Card, which is here to change your lifestyle.
That’s right! This thoughtfully designed card with its enormous features and privileges fills your life with utmost joy and happiness. Right from grocery, travel, online shopping to mobile recharge and more, this card works like a magic wand to make your life simpler. With unrivaled discounts on movie ticket bookings to loyalty rewards, this card caters all your lifestyle in the best way.
I know you are curious to know more about this meticulously designed card, don’t you? So, without wasting any time further, let’s just come to the point straight and make you aware with a list of unmatched benefits being offered by this beauty.
Fees and Charges
- Joining Fee:₹250 waived upon spends of ₹2,500 in 45 days
- Annual Fee: Nil(1st year), ₹250 (2nd year)
- Add-on Card Fee: Nil
- Cash Payment Fee:₹100
- Finance Charges:3.25% per month
- Cash Withdrawal Fees:2.5% of the cash withdrawal
- Late Payment Fee:Nil-₹700 if total payment due is between ₹100-₹20,000 and above
- Over Limit Penalty:3% of the over limit amount
- Auto-debit Reversal: ₹300
- Foreign Currency Transaction Fee:3.50% of the transaction value
Next in line is knowing the eligibility of the credit cards, which is also important as without the same, you won’t be able to get the card.
- The age of the applicant/s should be of 18 and 70 years.
- The age of add-on cardholder should be 15 years.
- An applicant should either be an Indian Resident or Non-Resident Indian (NRI).
- Enjoy welcome gift from BookMyShow worth ₹200
- Avail 10% cashback on movie tickets, mobile recharge and online shopping
- Enjoy complimentary vouchers worth ₹500 from Jabong
- Get 2 points on every ₹200 spent on the card
- Enjoy 10% off and cashback on ticket booking, online shopping and mobile recharge
- Earn loyalty rewards for transaction and 500+ rewards and offers to redeem points.
Features & Benefits
- Enjoy movies with BookMyShow Vouchers
- Shop at Jabong with a Welcome Gift Voucher
- Enjoy the Power of ‘10’
- Spend Securely
- Stay Protected with Zero Lost Card Liability
- Convert Purchases to EMIs
- Earn eDGE Loyalty Rewards
- PAN card photocopy or Form 60
- Colour photograph
- Latest payslip/Form 16/IT return copy as proof of income
- Residence proof (any one of the following):
- Ration Card
- Electricity bill
- Landline telephone bill
- Identity proof (any one of the following):
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar card
Well, now that you know all these credentials about this thoughtfully designed card, I am sure it would be enough for you to make your choice. But for your reference, let me tell you that knowing about these details is really important before applying for a card. Yes, details like fee & charges, privileges, features and eligibility actually help you in taking a smart decision.
Now you must be wondering how, don’t you? Well, let me tell you that knowing about the fee and charges is critical as these are the charges that you need to pay at the time of applying and annually. So, it would be good for you to know them earlier as to know whether you can afford to pay the same fee or not.
After deciding on the same, move on to know what all features, cashback and rewards the card is offering you. After all, it is important for you to know this as it allows you to save a lot of bucks on various purchases in the future.
Hopefully, this article on Axis Bank NEO Credit Card was worth reading for you!