Axis Bank is one of the largest private sector banks in India. It offers a wide array of financial products and services to you to reach out your wishes. When you shop with your Axis bank credit card, you can get reward points, cash-backs, gift vouchers and much more. They have offered the variety of cards with various phenomenal privileges.
Let’s explain Axis credit credit cards with their features, benefits, and charges, which you should know and before you can choose one card out of many choices, so you should be clear which one is best for you
Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card
- When you spent Rs 200 then get 4 to 40 points through credit card
- Great chance to get 100 points on the first online transaction
- You have to pay Rs 5,00 as joining fee waived on spends of Rs 5,000 in 45 days
Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card
- Get Yatra voucher worth Rs 5,000 for swiping the card thrice in 2 months of receiving the card
- When you can spend about Rs 2.5 lakhs, Yatra voucher worth Rs 5,000 would come your way
- Need to pay Rs 1500 joining fee and NIL for priority customers
Axis Bank Neo Credit Card
- You can shop at Jabong with a gift voucher worth Rs 500
- You can get 10% off on every cashback on movie tickets, mobile recharge and online shopping
- Have to pay joining fee Rs 250, waived on a spend of Rs 2500 in 45 days
Axis Bank My Wings Credit Card
- Get 20% cashback on flight tickets, with a maximum of Rs 500 per ticket
- You have to pay joining fee Rs 1,200
- Get hotel and holiday voucher worth Rs 10,000
Axis Bank Vistara Signature Card
- Get 3,000 bonus reward points on spending Rs 75,000 in a year
- Have complimentary lounge access at select airports in India
- Pay to join fee Rs 3,000
Axis Bank Miles And More World Card
- Get 5000 miles as a welcome bonus through Miles and More card
- Get 3,000 annual bonus miles
- Pay to join fee charges Rs 3,500
Axis Bank My Business Card
- Get 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all the fuel transactions Rs 400 to 4,000
- Get 30% cash from your credit limit, even when you are overseas
- Joining fee charges need to pay Rs 999
Axis Bank Insta Easy Card
- You can earn 6 reward point on every domestic spend of Rs 200
- You can earn 12 reward point on every international spend of Rs 200
- Get joining fee charge of Rs 500
Axis Bank My Choice Card
- Get a chance to win 4 Reward points on every Rs 200 that you spend
- Get joining fee charge of Rs 250
- Also can get full protection from all kind of fraud with EMV certified chip
Axis Bank Smart Traveller Card
- Every Rs 200 spend on booking hotels, buses, flight, and earn 4 eDGE loyalty points
- For every Rs 200 spend while traveling abroad, get 8 eDGE loyalty points
- Joining fee which you can pay Rs 250
How Can You Get Instant Approval For Axis Bank Credit Card?
To get an instant response, then you need to apply for the online card. Before you can apply for credit card through the online procedure, you have another option, that checks your age eligibility for the cardholder.
The applicant should be, between 18 to 70 years and add-on cardholder must be 15 years. Spotless credit history shows your previous record. After that, you can fill the application form along with submitting Identity proof, Address proof, Passport size photograph and Income proof.
What Are The Other Benefits Of Your Favourite Axis Bank Credit Card?
You have many usages of a credit card, can pay bills, check bank statement and also contact with customer care service. Axis Bank provides you many facilities in one card.
Payment Process: You can register your ID for online banking services and start paying bills on time. On-time payment shows your responsible behavior. You have a net banking, mobile banking, autopay, and NEFT service for paying bills. If you want offline mode, then need to visit the bank branch and pay cash or cheque.
The Bank Statement: This is a tracker of your credit card usage. You can track all your expenses, spendings, credit limit, etc. Axis bank card gives you reward points, cash-backs, gift vouchers and much more. If you want to continue this service, then always check your transaction it gives you an idea to manage your credit card.
Axis Bank Customer Care: For customer care service need to call on their toll-free number, which you can have in a web page. You can ask them your credit card related all doubts by 24*7 service.